UPGRADE DAY!

The posts aren't much different than the IPB default, they opted to go with a more simplistic route, which we embraced with Pegasus as well.

Darkside will be back soon as well..

I somehow managed to change skin, but now I can't change back because there's no button :'(

Can anyone give me a link to change it back to the pegasus one (from the dropdown), or give me the ID of the skin? Thanks.

Apparently quoting is broken, but to all that accidentally change the skin, there is a link on some themes in the footer or close to the bottom that allows you to change back. Choose the Pegasus theme

Apparently quoting is broken, but to all that accidentally change the skin, there is a link on some themes in the footer or close to the bottom that allows you to change back. Choose the Pegasus theme

Changing themes is only for staff.

Changing themes is only for staff.

In that case, can an admin change it back for me plox?

(ACP -> Edit member -> Profile Tab -> Skin Choice)

And no, there's no box to change it on the bottom.

NoChangeBox.png

I know on the front page we have options to change a few things around, is there a user option to shrink the font or something? All feels very big to me, feel im doing alot more scrolling here, no that sounds lazy I just dont like things looking so chunk...don't force me to go looking for the duallink cable to go full res just to use neowin :)