UPGRADE DAY!

On my home computer the forum looks a lot better and for some reason it displays the font smaller... not bad.

Same here. Firefox on my Macbook (Home) compared to Firefox on XP (Work) and it looks much nicer on my Macbook. Some of the fonts are still a bit large, but they were HUGE at work.

Why are you even using FF5? 7 just came out :p

Because FF6 broke some of my addons even with forcing and I was too lazy to fix them/wait for them to be fixed :p

I love the update. As a fan of 3.2 it's a very welcome change to me, though I understand it still has a few tweaks that'll probably land soon enough. As it is I think it's even better looking, and it fits in brilliantly with the Pegasus design on the front page.

I get this when I click on my own name:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

I get this when I click on my own name:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

I can second this bug

and it wasn't doing it an hour ago