UPGRADE DAY!

I get this when I click on my own name:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

Just refresh the page, worked for me

I like it. Feels lighter than Atlas2

Are Avatars and Profile pictures the same thing now?

Yes, so it's recommended you upload a large one (200×200 px or greater). Although, I've found simply re-uploading your old Avatar works fine, too. Doesn't seem to cause any pixelation.

Posting from mobile neowin. its fast and looks nice. apparently not skinned yet though. ;)

so none of the skin settings that you have on the main page transfer over???

so none of the skin settings that you have on the main page transfer over???

the devs, afaik, are still working on finding a way to do this

In the beta there was one i am sure this is just something that has not come across yet as things are not settled. yet.

Yeah I guess so. Hope someone comes across this pretty soon. There seems to be lot of work to be done on the IPB's side. Compared to 3.1.4 this doesnt seem that complete for me. But appearance and functionality wise 3.2 is way ahead.

Couple issues...

Cannot set my avatar. Shows blank even when the photo in the upload shows. And cannot edit a post. Click save and nothing happens.

EDIT: never mind, finally the avatar saved. I can also edit this post but not another one I made a few seconds ago. I type my edit, click save changes...and nothing. odd

Couple issues...

Cannot set my avatar. Shows blank even when the photo in the upload shows. And cannot edit a post. Click save and nothing happens.

EDIT: never mind, finally the avatar saved. I can also edit this post but not another one I made a few seconds ago. I type my edit, click save changes...and nothing. odd

I think you'll find due to the fact that everything is AJAX you can only do one edit at a time on the same page, if that was the case, I had that on the test board as well. Refreshing the page might fix this issue.

How to change the theme of the forums? :o

There are no themes at the moment. They'll be added when the forums are stable and any glaring bugs have been fixed.

I think you'll find due to the fact that everything is AJAX you can only do one edit at a time on the same page, if that was the case, I had that on the test board as well. Refreshing the page might fix this issue.

First edit I tried on the new forum. I even closed and reopened FF and still did not work. no big deal, just a few spelling mistakes but thought it was odd.

thanks

Nice downgrade.

No themes and default one is horrible.

Threads don't set as read.

Goto last read post doesn't work.

I think you should rollback and go back to the drawing board on this one. Remember the old adage. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Nice downgrade.

No themes and default one is horrible.

Threads don't set as read.

Goto last read post doesn't work.

I think you should rollback and go back to the drawing board on this one. Remember the old adage. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

My avatar shows sometimes...and other times, it does not. Weird. And when I am making a post, doesnt update and show right away. Kept making a post thinking it didnt post and then saw that I made the same post like 5 different times when it finally updated.

I'm liking the upgrade. There are still some kinks the devs need to work on (the sidebar on the forum showed up empty for me just a minute ago for instance), but apart from those it's now running smoothly.

The only request I have is: The front page theme lets you select a dark tile as background with the default theme. Is it possible to carry that setting over to the forum?