• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone have a screenshot of the pro version of Neowin?

Steven P.    14,687

I need a screenshot of Neowin using Atlas (pro) either on main or the forums, if someone has it, it would be a great help to me!

In the past we've been able to do quite a bit using old (broken/unsupported) themes to port over colors, but 3.2 removed ALL customizations from the old Atlas themes, so they're essentially all IP.Board themes! :s

PS: pro is the brownish/red links/white version we had with the dark header tab bar.

Steven P.    14,687

Jeston, I just want to say YOU ROCK!

Jeston    400

Glad to help. Though, after all that scrolling through all those threads I'm out, 4 in the morning and whatnot :p

HawkMan    5,232

I wish you guys would make an expert theme, identical tomthepro but with all the red replace with black for those that are that much more pro ;)

• Like 1

Steven P.    14,687

I wish you guys would make an expert theme, identical tomthepro but with all the red replace with black for those that are that much more pro ;)

Hmm :ninja:

+Frank B.    7,151

Excellent idea.

Yusuf M.    1,363

That's what the Atlas Black theme was: Pro, but with black text instead of red. I'd certainly enjoy using it. :)

Pro-Black.gif