Mayan Documentary Will Show Evidence Of Alien Contact, Says Mexico

it's funny how half the world denies things they're afraid of

its funny how a small group of ppl believe in **** like this and believe that the world will end/enter a new dimension/whatever.

Dont worry we all are going to die some day. But not when a stupid stoneage, exterminated and enslaved by a way better culture, tell us.

I have experienced the 'real thing'.

So have millions of others.

There are always clowns who feel the need to explain away the 'unexplainable'. ;)

Read the books of Robert Monroe -- best books on the subject of OOBEs.

Anecdotal evidence proves nothing. Even if you have high numbers of people claiming to have similar experiences, you can still have completely rational explinations for it.

People prefer things to seem mystical and unexplainable. To them it makes life seem more interesting. Unfortunately, despite life being plenty interesting without silly, superstitious nonsense, not many people see it that way.

^ You obviously have not studied any of the evidence, and are not qualified to speak about the reality of OOBEs.

And I for one am not going to deny my own personal experiences.

The sad part is that I have been to the Mayan villages in Yucat?n and Quintana Roo and there's nobody that cares or even thinks about the prophecies. As far as they know its all BS from outside people and making them seem as they believe in such nonsense. The Mayan people of today only care about their daily life and such.

^ You obviously have not studied any of the evidence, and are not qualified to speak about the reality of OOBEs.

There is no actual evidence for Out-of-body experiences, only fringe beliefs and ideas. You can not backup your own so called experiences either, you might have well told us you were abducted by aliens. Without hard proof, it's meaningless BS. Odds alone say if you had anything you had a dream, nothing more.

No, I don't suffer from confirmation bias.