Please sign this petition

I agree that what this man did what very wrong, however I also believe that the judge and jury are more likely than not competent adults who (especially the judge) know that they are doing and gave him the sentance they did for a reason.

Maybe he ratted out some other pedaphiles (sp?) and got a lighter sentance because of it.

My point is I don't feel the majority of us are in the proper position to say whether or not this man deserves a harsher sentence. Besides it is the lord who he has to answer to for his actions in the end.

Extend his sentence?

The filthy pervert should be executed in the most painful way imagineable!

execution would not be enough, personally i'd like to see him go to prison with the rest of his life as somebody's bitch, it still wouldnt get anywhere near to how he's affected the children

heh heh

They should lock him up with the mainstream crims. Let him be raped every night and see how he likes it. :crazy:

But see the sick thing about that is he would probably like it a lot... :x

When his home was raided the police found more than 2,000 indecent images of children, including graphic pictures of Taylor raping the baby girl, estimated to be 13 months old.

Kill him. Chop off his fingers and penis and toes and tongue and feet and hands, then slowly cut off his head.

When his home was raided the police found more than 2,000 indecent images of children, including graphic pictures of Taylor raping the baby girl, estimated to be 13 months old.

Kill him. Chop off his fingers and penis and toes and tongue and feet and hands, then slowly cut off his head.

Did you know that it is thought you are completely aware for about 13 seconds after you are decapitated?? Wouldn't that be a lovely punishment!! :devil:

Every other day of the year, we Americans are called Barbarians for having Capital Punishment, but when someone does something like this suddenly that criticism disappears.

I am no way making light of what this sick person did, just making an observation.

i cant believe i ****ING read his crime, i feel seriously sick now. his punishment should be torture 24/7 for the rest of his life and not be allowed to die as so he will feel the pain of his sick twisted evil crime.

B-A-S-T-A-R-D!!!!

is all i hae to say

http://www.petitiononline.com/jt123/petition.html

i think this petition speaks for itself, this guy deserves to be locked away and the key thrown away

please pass this link on to anyone you can

relevant news story:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,...1035278,00.html

What a sicko. :no:

He definitely deserves a longer sentence than the five years he received, although I don't have a lot of trust in these petition things.

I agree that what this man did what very wrong, however I also believe that the judge and jury are more likely than not competent adults who (especially the judge) know that they are doing and gave him the sentance they did for a reason.

I dont think the jury have a choice in the matter of sentencing they only find out if the person is guilty or not. Its the judge who decides the sentencing .

its cases like these that I actually hope there is a God and a special place in hell for this sort of creature.

Moved To Real World Issues

Did you know that it is thought you are completely aware for about 13 seconds after you are decapitated?? Wouldn't that be a lovely punishment!! :devil:

Indeed. Kill him!

Give me the gun, so that I can fire it.

I dont think the jury have a choice in the matter of sentencing they only find out if the person is guilty or not. Its the judge who decides the sentencing .

Yes I agree with you on that, which is why I said especially the judge in paretheses. I should have made myself clearer though, good clarification of the facts on your part!

from the guardian:

Yesterday at the high court in Dunfermline the judge, Lord Reed, told Taylor he would have been jailed for much longer had it not been for a psychologist's report assessing there was only a low risk of him reoffending.

What happens if he reoffends right after he gets out of jail? We had a guy in the area start raping w/i a month of being released on parole.

The lenient sentence was due solely to a psychologist saying he didn't think the guy had high likelihood of reoffending.

Great. Let him go live with the psychologist when he gets out, and let the psychologist take full personal legal responsibility for everything the guy does.

When do the victims start to get rights, too? *Their* lives don't just magically get made all better in five years. Geez. This is one of the most extreme cases I've heard of for such things. The psychologist should lose his license for starters.

Such individuals in my opinion have given up the right to be regarded as human and ought to be treated like the animals they are!

they are not animals! What's wrong with animals? Humans are more wrong than animals will ever be, but I do agree.... he is not a human either!