First Nokia 800 Windows Phone adverts emerge

wp7adsnokia.jpg

The Nokia “Sea Ray” device looks like it will be marketed as the Nokia 800 in some markets. Pocketnow managed to secure some details on the device along with two leaked adverts. The first advert comes with the tag line “today the sun will rise and set. The rest is up for grabs.” The second advert features the tag line “take, tag, sort and share. All in a flash.” Both adverts demonstrate the social sharing aspects of Windows Phone 7.5.

http://www.winrumors.com/first-nokia-800-windows-phone-adverts-emerge/?utm_campaign=twitterwp&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Ooh, looking nice i'd say :) I wont be getting a WP device yet (again) but I've always loved Nokia's hardware so this might be the right combination!

Goodness :| those are fugly posters - feel like a 2min photochopping done by a 5 year old. :pinch:

I think they demonstrate the Tiles that WP7 uses perfectly, sure the first one seems to use horrible neon colours, although I like the tag line, but the second one is quite nice.

Goodness :| those are fugly posters - feel like a 2min photochopping done by a 5 year old. :pinch:

It's fully based on the WP7 home screen, so there you have it.

It's fully based on the WP7 home screen, so there you have it.

The second maybe, but the first is a random throw up of neon coloured squares.

The second maybe, but the first is a random throw up of neon coloured squares.

I prefer the tag line on the first one though.

I think they demonstrate the Tiles that WP7 uses perfectly, sure the first one seems to use horrible neon colours, although I like the tag line, but the second one is quite nice.
</p>

yeah, I should've been specific. I like the tag lines but the posters are horribly "designed".

It's fully based on the WP7 home screen, so there you have it.</p>

It's based on the WP7 screen but it is done in a childish manner. I feel the color and layout are all wrong. :/

It's based on the WP7 screen but it is done in a childish manner. I feel the color and layout are all wrong. :/

They're squares in a grid, just like the WP7 home screen. I can understand how the colors are wrong in the first poster, but the layout?

<p>

They're squares in a grid, just like the WP7 home screen. I can understand how the colors are wrong in the first poster, but the layout?
</p>

<p>Are you trying to be deliberately thick? Just because it has square tiles in a grid, doesn't mean it is good or same as WP. If that is the perception of WP in your mind then it's completely wrong.</p>

<p>Hopefully next thing I read from you is not that WP is same as iTunes or Amazon store, you know squarish icons in a grid?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Those posters have,</p>

<ol>

<li>Horrible colors</li>

<li>Bad layout (the phone is kind of slapped on there)</li>

<li>Text layout is terrible (I am no expert but font appears different as well).</li>

</ol>

<p></p>

<p>Are you trying to be deliberately thick? Just because it has square tiles in a grid, doesn't mean it is good or same as WP. If that is the perception of WP in your mind then it's completely wrong.</p>

<p>Hopefully next thing I read from you is not that WP is same as iTunes or Amazon store, you know squarish icons in a grid?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Those posters have,</p>

<ol>

<li>Horrible colors</li>

<li>Bad layout (the phone is kind of slapped on there)</li>

<li>Text layout is terrible (I am no expert but font appears different as well).</li>

</ol>

Not sure why you're getting all emotional but okay I'll bite: The second poster looks exactly like the Windows Phone 7 home screen to me. Even the colors sort of match.

These are fake btw..

or if they are real Nokia is gonna ruin their WP7 lauch... as the tiles are wrongly placed or aligned.

This is not WP7 UI.. its crap!.

the spacing is all wrong.

Anyhow..

Not sure why you're getting all emotional but okay I'll bite: The second poster looks exactly like the Windows Phone 7 home screen to me. Even the colors sort of match.

:/ I am done with repeating same stuff but you can read Zain's post below yours.

</p>

yeah, I should've been specific. I like the tag lines but the posters are horribly "designed".

i don't see anything childish in poster the poster looks nice with the phone

the phone look Nice can't wait for the conference