While the use of kinect is interesting on this, it seems to put the game on a rail or easy mode. At least from the video, it seemed to automate the throwing and shooting at people, where you basically just had to have them on screen, and the character would do what you said to whoever was in the way. While neat, and if it is the case I just stated, I don't want a game to play itself for me. There is little joy to having a game do the important parts, just because I said "shoot".

From what I saw, it's the same thing as using the "wheel" menu in the game. Where you used the wheel to direct Ashley, or to swap weapons, you could use your voice instead. I don't see any rails at all. It seems like a voice activated menu system.

From what I saw, it's the same thing as using the "wheel" menu in the game. Where you used the wheel to direct Ashley, or to swap weapons, you could use your voice instead. I don't see any rails at all. It seems like a voice activated menu system.

Did you see the throwing grenade and shooting parts? Hard to tell if the person moved the controller at the time of the shot or if it was automated after saying whatever command it was to throw or shoot. But I sure hope that isn't the case.

The opening of doors and commands to teammates is cool and usefull. And that did make things a little more immersive. I just hope the other combat parts werent automated.

Yup, I saw it. From what I am seeing, it's all hybrid with controller. We will find out soon enough first hand....demo is almost here! WOOT!

Boycotting the epic conclusion to a great series is stupid imo. Origin is not that bad and people should quit acting like it is the devil.

I agree. Its definitely no steam right now but its decent. the program isn't too bloated and seems to be perfectly functional as far as I can tell.

New featurette of James Vega, voiced by Freddie Prinze Jr. It's nice to see a fan of the series that really gets it :)

[...]

Great video! Thanks for sharing it. It shows a lot of footage that hasn't been shown before. I was pleasantly surprised to see a

Rachni Queen

at 1:57. Also, the graphics look better than ever.

love Freddie Prinze myself, he always brings back fond memories as i loved the 90's :D

am waiting for this one for sure, one of the few remaining games i will get for this generation of consoles. it looks pretty good, albeit very similar to ME2....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!! This looks like it is going to be the best ending to the series. Epic stuff....

That featurette for Vega was pretty good. Some spoilers, but nothing that wasn't obviously going to happen anyway. The game looks fantastic! I can't wait.

Looking totally epic :woot: I still haven't pre-ordered this game because I have to wait till I get paid again (another 2 and half weeks away, damn I hate being paid monthly!) but soon as I do get paid, I'm pre-ordering straight away...man I can't wait for this game. March cannot come soon enough.

Is there ANY chance that they release the trilogy set on PS3 or does Microsoft have publishing rights even to this day?

i think Microsoft still have the publishing rights to the console version of mass effect 1.

Without a doubt, Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 has had some of the best voice talent out there. And Mass Effect 3 won't be an exception. I can't wait to hear what the characters have to say.

Too bad for PC you have to use origin. I hope that the save files will still function properly from the Steam Version to the Origin version.

I've had my savegame on my HDD since April last year when I did another playthrough. Managed to keep everyone alive looking forward to ending the epic trilogy.

Without a doubt, Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 has had some of the best voice talent out there. And Mass Effect 3 won't be an exception. I can't wait to hear what the characters have to say.

awsome video can't wait to play the game.