Mac OS X 10.7.2 out

What did Apple change about Mission Control in 10.7.2?

You can rearrange the fullscreen apps and desktops (with drag and drop).

I purchased my iMac about a month ago. Ran Snow Leopard for a few days and then upgraded via the store to Lion. Since I barely ran Snow Leopard (and it's only been a month on Lion), would I benefit at all from a clean instal of Lion?

Not even sure how to do a clean install with no Lion disc, But I thought I'd ask nonetheless.

I purchased my iMac about a month ago. Ran Snow Leopard for a few days and then upgraded via the store to Lion. Since I barely ran Snow Leopard (and it's only been a month on Lion), would I benefit at all from a clean instal of Lion?

Not even sure how to do a clean install with no Lion disc, But I thought I'd ask nonetheless.

That my question too. But I got my MBP with Lion. So what if I need to do clean install? How can I do it?

That my question too. But I got my MBP with Lion. So what if I need to do clean install? How can I do it?

Clicking the link I provided would be a good place to start.

And thanks for that link, by the way. Still have my original question though...

My personal experience is that an erase & install of a new operating system is the better option. Both performance and issue-wise.

If you think your Mac works fine now there's no real need to do an erase & install though.

• Like 1

My personal experience is that an erase & install of a new operating system is the better option. Both performance and issue-wise.

If you think your Mac works fine now there's no real need to do an erase & install though.

Appreciate the input. Since I'm having no issues at all and I've used Bootcamp to install Windows 7, I'll leave well enough alone. All seems quite fast and all is working well.

Sorry bout that!

Np. Alternatively you can also hold down "option" during startup > Select the recovery partition > and perform a erase & install from there.