BREAKING: Obama & Israel to Launch War with Iran

If you aren't sure, then show is it breaking?

If you look at the youtube title I copied and pasted it, so that's self explanatory

It wont happen, the American people will go bat**** crazy if we enter another war and will take the Whitehouse by storm...myself included.

Agreed, it would be suicidal for the US to even consider this! You guys would have another civil war I think if your leaders did something like this in this present financial climate!

Israel has enough WMD to obliterate Iran without us, let them duke it out... keep our people home

To bad it doesnt work like that considering that using WMD would have the entire world come down on them and secondly, we are so deeply tied to them with treaties that anyone they attack, we are attacking by extension. At the minimum if they said we are going to war with Iran, we would say, how much of what do you need?

Not going to happen.

1) The US doesn't have the money to wage another war, even a small one.

2) Let Israel fight for themselves, they have enough power to do it.

3) WMD's won't be used because as someone else has already pointed out. Using WMD's are like a very blunt instrument that can overspill into another innocent country and the world would retaliate.

See, what makes me laugh is people are scared of Iran having nukes. If Iran wants to wage war with nukes, then they better plan to take over the world because the world will go ape ****.

It wont happen, the American people will go bat**** crazy if we enter another war and will take the White house by storm...myself included.

like how the american people stormed the white house when they invaded libya and afghanistan and the drone strikes in pakistan and somalia?

The american people don't get off their couches for anything. If american really is attacked maybe that will finally make americans from being war mongers. If the things the u.s does happened to themselves they would change their opinions about the world very quickly indeed.

like how the american people stormed the white house when they invaded libya and afghanistan and the drone strikes in pakistan and somalia?

The american people don't get off their couches for anything. If american really is attacked maybe that will finally make americans from being war mongers. If the things the u.s does happened to themselves they would change their opinions about the world very quickly indeed.

Your country is still speaking English instead of German! and you're welcome!