BREAKING: Obama & Israel to Launch War with Iran

The America of 50 yrs ago isnt the America of today

They didn't find Osama and Saddam by sitting on the couch doing nothing did they? Nope, Also the rest of the world isn't the same as today as it was 50 years ago either so it's a moot point.

They didn't find Osama and Saddam by sitting on the couch doing nothing did they? Nope, Also the rest of the world isn't the same as today as it was 50 years ago either so it's a moot point.

You're talking about the military. torrentthief was talking about the citizens of this country. Not exactly the same thing. Thanks for playing.

At most the people will protest, like Occupy and the Tea Party. Other then that its nothing more then the ping pong game of voting the "other" side back into office. Which at this point is akin to being stuck on the couch.

You're talking about the military. torrentthief was talking about the citizens of this country. Not exactly the same thing. Thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing? I wasn't aware I was playing some sort of game here on Neowin, I was merely stating that facts. As I’m concerned he was generalizing just like many others do here on Neowin. Then again everyone is wrong when they don't side with you!!!

Thanks for playing? I wasn't aware I was playing some sort of game here on Neowin, I was merely stating that facts. As I’m concerned he was generalizing just like many others do here on Neowin. Then again everyone is wrong when they don't side with you!!!

Well you keep bringing up the military, they dont really have a say about "sitting on the couch". Torrent was talking about the citizens. Again apples and oranges.

Maybe it was the Vietnamese plotting it through China who passed it through Venezuelan government who suggest Iran and IRG who stated the obvious and put it on the Mexican cartels to do.

This sounds as ridiculous as my above statement. But whatever floats their boat I guess. OP's video sounds like I'm not creative enough to come up with a real comment.

I know a guy whos a friend of a guy I know up in the pentagon who heard from his bosses boss over tea and scones type stuff.

What's next we'll be playing story of battlefield 3 and Arma 3 in real life... fighting Iranians in Paris and on Mediterranean islands ?

If you look at the youtube title I copied and pasted it, so that's self explanatory

You did not have to copy and paste it, especially the "BREAKING:" part with no preceding comment.. You put it in the conspiracy section but that title still shows up on the front page and the minispy. Pretty silly thing to do really.

your assumptions even more so

Your account. Your topic. Your title. You posted a topic that shows up as "BREAKING: Obama & Israel to Launch War with Iran" in the forum activity box on the Neowin front page.

If your topic didn't have a misleading title do you really think it would have had this much activity? I wouldn't even be posting here if I hadn't clicked on the topic thinking it was a real news report.

You did not have to copy and paste it, especially the "BREAKING:" part with no preceding comment.. You put it in the conspiracy section but that title still shows up on the front page and the minispy. Pretty silly thing to do really.

Your account. Your topic. Your title. You posted a topic that shows up as "BREAKING: Obama & Israel to Launch War with Iran" in the forum activity box on the Neowin front page.

If your topic didn't have a misleading title do you really think it would have had this much activity? I wouldn't even be posting here if I hadn't clicked on the topic thinking it was a real news report.

See below..

post-317332-0-94431000-1318546867.png

Your country is still speaking English instead of German! and you're welcome!

Seriously dude, the Americans were in the war for two and a half years out of a total of 5 years and to this day, are deluded into thinking that they saved the day and the world, when clearly they did not! Their effort was a collective one along with all the other Allied forces!

See below..

You know, I'm a big fan of your threads. I always like to find them and read them and I think you have a lot of fans and followers here on Neowin. I think it would be great if you tagged the beginning of all your thread titles with [sonic Thread] so that we could more easily find your posts.

People still use hotmail? WTF?

would you believe when I say I switched back to to my 10 to hotmail account because of google privacy conconspiracy? lolz

about this alex jones guy, all I know is if you drop a bunch of poops, at least one will hit the fan :laugh: