Forza Motorsport 4 Photo / Video Thread

Here are 3 shots...

6267957324_2bf257249b_z.jpg

6267432747_a0bfd05d75_z.jpg

6267432733_f37d021a61_z.jpg

Compression is a b*tch :p (Damn you Flickr) My other shots do not look that compressed though so IDK... Going to post a nice big shot tomorrow in HDR so keep a eye out for it ;)

Red is the worst color for jpg compression

Your not kidding, I had them in PNG like my 2 from the main page but I kept getting a unrecognized format error when uploading them. My HDR shot will be 3 uncompressed "big shots" and will be saved in PNG. Should have it posted either tonight or tomorrow, just need to pick the right car and scene ;)

No joke, posted my pic of the Slimer/Egon car on Facebook last night and my sister replied thinking Id been out and painted someones car.

Nice to see atleast one person fooled by Forza 4`s graphics.

Finally tuned my 830R2 Fairlady to he point where it's raceable. I finished 2nd place in this race.

127607036.png

The word I'm thinking of is sinister. This needs some crimson detailing. I'll get on that at some point.

504172191.png

• 2 weeks later...

quick question ... i saved a vid and also some photos on my xbox but how to get them online? is there a way without using your online profile (mine is banned for well .... you know why lol)

quick question ... i saved a vid and also some photos on my xbox but how to get them online? is there a way without using your online profile (mine is banned for well .... you know why lol)

Nope