Libyan forces 'capture Gaddafi'

Now someone needs to capture Bush Jr and Chenny for what they did in Iraq

Indeed, plenty is made of the 3000 odd people who died on 9/11 but not much at all is said about the more than a million people dead in Iraq as a result of the invasion, which was supposedly initiated as a result of 9/11, which Iraq had nothing to do with. An absolute disgrace and Bush/Chenney should be in jail.

Indeed, plenty is made of the 3000 odd people who died on 9/11 but not much at all is said about the more than a million people dead in Iraq as a result of the invasion, which was supposedly initiated as a result of 9/11, which Iraq had nothing to do with. An absolute disgrace and Bush/Chenney should be in jail.

Oh yes all those American suicide bombers killing civilians at crowded markets etc.

Dont be so ridiculous.

What does that have to do with this guy killing his own people? Not entirely sure what your point is.

My point is that so many rejoice that he is dead but don't understand what is really going on. People believe that America is just this grand ole country where everything is right and most have no idea what is going on except for what the media says. We have been attacking the middle east for decades. We have been experimenting on people in other countries with STD's and even here in our own country we do the same thing. When any of this is exposed, the people that expose it are considered conspiracy theorist nut cases.

If we really cared about dictators killing their own people we would have BEEN doing something about the genocide in other parts of Africa which leads me and any logical person to one of two conclusions. Number one, the US doesn't care about black people. As funny as that might sound I am being dead serious. Or, number two, there isn't enough resources in those parts for us to care. Either one doesn't look good.

There we go with the racism thing again. Is that the only way you know how to get your voice heard? We have a BLACK president for **** sakes.

My point is that so many rejoice that he is dead but don't understand what is really going on. People believe that America is just this grand ole country where everything is right and most have no idea what is going on except for what the media says. We have been attacking the middle east for decades. We have been experimenting on people in other countries with STD's and even here in our own country we do the same thing. When any of this is exposed, the people that expose it are considered conspiracy theorist nut cases.

If we really cared about dictators killing their own people we would have BEEN doing something about the genocide in other parts of Africa which leads me and any logical person to one of two conclusions. Number one, the US doesn't care about black people. As funny as that might sound I am being dead serious. Or, number two, there isn't enough resources in those parts for us to care. Either one doesn't look good.

Of course, the entire country is racist and that is only reason it happened. Makes sense..

Also it's interesting to note that more often than not the person playing the racist card isn't white. And if that is you in your avatar picture..yeah..you're the only one that has mentioned anything to do with race in this thread.

And I still don't get what any of that has to do with with this (presumed) dead guy in Libya which the US hasn't had very much to do with from what I've heard. Could be wrong about that though, I'll admit I don't pay very much attention to the news.

And I still don't get what any of that has to do with with this (presumed) dead guy in Libya which the US hasn't had very much to do with from what I've heard. Could be wrong about that though, I'll admit I don't pay very much attention to the news.

How about US minding their own business and not attacking Libya in the first place?

Oh no wait... OIL

How about US minding their own business and not attacking Libya in the first place?

Oh no wait... OIL

And who has control of it now? I'm not entirely sure if anyone does at this moment, but it certainly isn't the US. So still.. this has very little to do with the US. And from what I've read Libya mostly exported it's oil to the EU, not the US.

Oh no wait... OIL

They didnt attack Libya at all.

All this over one man? Riiiggghhht...

Thanks NATO

so youd rather the Pro gaddaffi forces were allowed free reign to kill civillians? its not just about one man but a corrupt regime. The rebel forces asked for help. Ie Libyans asked for help.

Oh yes all those American suicide bombers killing civilians at crowded markets etc.

Dont be so ridiculous.

Sorry, did I get in the way of the heapings of BS propoganda you love to swallow?

Here's some facts for you instead, enjoy! :)

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11674.htm

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Try learning facts instead of just watching Fox !!

anyone who refuses to give up dictatorship and uses milatary force to oppress and kill his own people to keep it deserve to die. period.

also i don't know why you keep saying US US US, when it was a nato operation headed by canada that went after him...

+1

This is the problem

They believe what the media tells them to believe not knowing the ground realities

And who has control of it now? I'm not entirely sure if anyone does at this moment, but it certainly isn't the US. So still.. this has very little to do with the US. And from what I've read Libya mostly exported it's oil to the EU, not the US.

U.S. is the one who attacked Libya, because they just couldn't mind their own business.

Talking about peace on one side and killing civilians all over the planet on the other.

Twelve year old hypocrites

They didnt attack Libya at all.

Yup, they did.

Of course, the entire country is racist and that is only reason it happened. Makes sense..

Also it's interesting to note that more often than not the person playing the racist card isn't white. And if that is you in your avatar picture..yeah..you're the only one that has mentioned anything to do with race in this thread.

You completely missed everything I said but okay lol. Just for ****s and giggles, you are admitting that we only "liberate" countries that we can rape for natural resources right? Re-read what I wrote and pick one of the two conclusions. If you disagree with both of my conclusions then explain to me why we haven't stopped the mass genocide of hundreds of thousands of people in other parts of Africa. If you can't explain that, then in effect you just said that we only care about countries we can rape. Hope you understood that.

And just for the record, no one can ever point out a post or comment I have ever made that I pulled the race card. This country has been good to me. I live in a fantastic neighborhood in a huge house work for myself and can do whatever I want. I have no reason to ever complain or blame the "white man" because he doesn't control my destiny, I do.

Sorry, did I get in the way of the heapings of BS propoganda you love to swallow?

Here's some facts for you instead, enjoy! :)

http://www.informati...rticle11674.htm

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Try learning facts instead of just watching Fox !!

Firstly, I'm not American so I dont watch Fox. Secondly, as i alluded to in my first post, the US has not killed 1 million Iraqies.

Your links even prove my point (Mosul: 2 by gunfire, 2 by car bomb.

Baghdad: 1 by gunfire.

Ramadi: 2 by IED).

It would be strange for America to plant car bombs and IEDs wouldnt you say?

+1

This is the problem

They believe what the media tells them to believe not knowing the ground realities

U.S. is the one who attacked Libya, because they just couldn't mind their own business.

Talking about peace on one side and killing civilians all over the planet on the other.

Twelve year old hypocrites

Yup, they did.

I know there is probably no point in replying as it is clear you are set in your viewpoint but the Libyans were at war before any influence from America or any other Western nation. They were asked for help by Lybians after attrocities from pro-gaddaffi forces. These actions were condemned by the UN! it is mainly a Nato forces assisting in Lybia and they are doing so to prevent civilians casualties. Please continue with your distorted version of reality.

Yes the U.S did attack Libya with Tomahawk missles and dropped bombs, Plus France & Britain

Feb. 15/16, 2011 – The arrest of human rights activist Fethi Tarbel starts a riot in Benghazi.

Feb. 24 – Anti-government militias take control of central coastal city of Misurata after evicting forces loyal to Gaddafi.

Feb. 26 – The U.N. Security Council imposes sanctions on Gaddafi and his family, and refers the crackdown on rebels to the International Criminal Court.

Feb. 28 – EU governments approve sanctions against Gaddafi and his closest advisers.

March 5 – The rebel National Transitional Council (NTC) in Benghazi declares itself Libya's sole representative.

March 17 – The U.N. Security Council votes to authorise a no-fly zone over Libya and military action – to protect civilians against Gaddafi's army

All of this happened before Nato were asked to intervene.