Battlefield 3: The Review

Other COD 5 or CODWAW, Black OPS was the best single Player ever made.

wait isn't CoD 5 and WAW the same thing?

The best single player campaign was CoD 4 no question, CoD 4 was the best CoD in the series, then everything else after that was a rehash or just not fun anymore...

you sound really butthurt that someone liked black ops single player...

Anyone can like whatever they want. But if I disagree with someone's opinion then I've the right to express it, right? Specially if such person wants to be considered a rewiever.

Maybe you are the kind of person who gets butt hurt if someone disagrees with you. I dont, I debate and support my opinions.

So, by having one "good" (debatable) sp game in their entire catalog you already consider Treyarch "single player experts"?

It, to me, is perely subjective. Maybe you've played more games than I have and that is the reason behind this.

I, for one, liked it because it gave me a good 5-6 hours of fun.

Treyarch is expert when compared to DICE. put it this way, shall we?

Here is my take on the Single Players for MW3 and BF3. They are not the focal point of the overall game, merely just another 'meh' mode. Black Ops story was somewhat interesting, but in the end the focus of the game is Multiplayer. Same goes for MW2, BF3 etc.

Compare that to Deus Ex, Uncharted, and Halo. These games are designed for the single player masterpiece. The quality, level of detail and lasting appeal cannot be matched. Just putting it out there, IMO the best single player and multiplayer combination will always be Halo 3.

So my real point is that compared to those titles I just mentioned, they are both inferior. Just my $0.02.

Here is my take on the Single Players for MW3 and BF3. They are not the focal point of the overall game, merely just another 'meh' mode. Black Ops story was somewhat interesting, but in the end the focus of the game is Multiplayer. Same goes for MW2, BF3 etc.

Compare that to Deus Ex, Uncharted, and Halo. These games are designed for the single player masterpiece. The quality, level of detail and lasting appeal cannot be matched. Just putting it out there, IMO the best single player and multiplayer combination will always be Halo 3.

So my real point is that compared to those titles I just mentioned, they are both inferior. Just my $0.02.

:(

Dont have a console :cry:

BF3 = 9/10 Multiplayer = 9.5/10

MW3 .. don,t even want to talk about it, it was terrible.

I never palyed MP on MW3 yet so I don't know. I did with the Beta of BF3 and did not care for it.