[Poll] Do You Use Live Wallpapers?

Live Wallpaper Usage  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use live wallpapers?

Which comment of mine suggested that I am a troll.

I am stating only my personal experience here.

I dont know how you call this trolling.

OK:

(Y)

Was waiting for your comment.

You contributed nothing, you simply egged on another user who's view was in-line with your own agenda.

Looks like some fanboy got hurt for knowing the truth.

Sorry.

Im in no way a fanboy, unlike you. I have had an Atrix for the past 4 months with 0 lag. I have had issues with some things, but through updates they sorted themselves out.

Knowing the truth? Lol, I'm not even going to get into what's true and not with you, I can already see you have a very fogged outlook on life, and such you praise certain things and then put other things down without knowing the "Truth".

You go into EVERY Android topic, and bash android just to feel high and mighty, you do it to get people to question WTF you are saying and why. That's trolling my good sir. I wouldn't be surprised if you looked like a Troll IRL, all hunch backed, and warty.

You contributed nothing, you simply egged on another user who's view was in-line with your own agenda.

Nope.

His and my experience with Android is the same and that is the reason why I gave a thumbs up.

Im in no way a fanboy, unlike you.

Me neither, as you think.

I have had an Atrix for the past 4 months with 0 lag. I have had issues with some things, but through updates they sorted themselves out.

Hmmm...

Okay.

Knowing the truth? Lol, I'm not even going to get into what's true and not with you, I can already see you have a very fogged outlook on life, and such you praise certain things and then put other things down without knowing the "Truth".

Yeah whatever.

You go into EVERY Android topic, and bash android just to feel high and mighty, you do it to get people to question WTF you are saying and why. That's trolling my good sir. I wouldn't be surprised if you looked like a Troll IRL, all hunch backed, and warty.

Nope.

I get into Android topics because I want myself to engage in a conversation. That is how I learn things I don't know.

I don't bash Android. Never has and never will. I write my personal experience and whoever has a problem with that needs to grow up and stop calling other people' comments trolling.

His and my experience with Android is the same and that is the reason why I gave a thumbs up.

Which serves no purpose than to push your own "Oh my Android is so laggy" agenda. We get it, there is seriously no need to push it in EVERY single android topic!

And you call it "the truth"... Well that is entirely subjective, as I have not experienced it, and have a wide range of android devices.

Which serves no purpose than to push your own "Oh my Android is so laggy" agenda. We get it, there is seriously no need to push it in EVERY single android topic!

And you call it "the truth"... Well that is entirely subjective, as I have not experienced it, and have a wide range of android devices.

Dude there is no agenda. Why do you think that way, I have no idea?

But I have and I will, obviously, post regarding my personal experience not yours or someone else'

I use to use a Live Wallpaper, but got rather over it.

What I can't understand are people whining that there phone lags when they use a Live Wallpaper. My Samsung Galaxy S has no problems, even my old HTC Wildfire with a Custom rom never lagged when it had a Live Wallpaper and it was a lower Spec Phone.

I use live wallpapers sometimes, just had battery drain problems often, hence i mainly use static. Live wallpaper suggested by OP is nice though and will give it a try.

I use a Manchester United one on my S2.

Battery isn't an issue, if I don't use it much, I can last 2 days. If I recharge it every night, it is perfectly fine.

Dude there is no agenda. Why do you think that way, I have no idea?

Pushing the same tired old "Android Lags" opinion in every Android thread, whether relevant or not.

Posting a single "thumbs up" to someone of the same opinion.

Calling it "the truth" when it's an entirely subjective opinion.

No... No agenda at all.

Pushing the same tired old "Android Lags" opinion in every Android thread, whether relevant or not.

Posting a single "thumbs up" to someone of the same opinion.

Calling it "the truth" when it's an entirely subjective opinion.

No... No agenda at all.

So now I can't post w.r.t. my personal opinion and can't say anything to someone who agrees?

I got the S2 and have not seen any drain on the battery at all.

goes to deep sleep, wakes up fine, however I have noticed that if an app is started, the background does not change and goes into a suspended state --- convenient

So now I can't post w.r.t. my personal opinion and can't say anything to someone who agrees?

I never said that. I said that doing so exposes your agenda. Anyhow, you seem dead set on pushing this, so I'm just gonna ignore.

Yes. I'm using the "secret wallpaper" from the Galaxy S2 series (the windmills that changes depending on time of day and also weather).

Do you know if this is available anywhere to download?

I used to use the standard HTC Desire one but then I changed it to one which would change depending on the weather and time of day. However I didn't want to pay for it and the free one had limitations so I put it to a still version of the Desire one.

I may check out the Digital Hive one though, seems good.

I never said that. I said that doing so exposes your agenda. Anyhow, you seem dead set on pushing this, so I'm just gonna ignore.

It was you who pushed it in the first place.

And I don't deliberately express this or any agenda ( I don't know how you call this agenda) here or anywhere

I use live walls occasionally to show off to my friends. However I rarely use them on a regular basis as it leads to battery drain with Cyanogen Mod installed.

Never really got why the live wallpaper should use so much power? When the screen is off doesn't the wallpaper go in to a standby or destroy itself and recreates itself when the display comes back on?

I mean with other apps like games they will always pretty much be doing something when not being displayed which chews battery life but if the screen is off I would expect all activity for a live wallpaper to end?

Or maybe I'm expecting the wrong thing?

• 2 weeks later...

How does this keep appearing on the "latest posts" feed and yet last post was Nov 10?

:blink:

How odd...I had just assumed that the discussion was ongoing, but you're right, before you the last post was 10th November. Yet according to the spy, alphaomegainfinity posted more recently... :iiam: