[Poll] Do You Use Live Wallpapers?

Live Wallpaper Usage  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use live wallpapers?

I don't... just don't see any need for it. Simple, elegant, and minimal--both on the eyes and the resources--is much more my style.

Yep, I use the starfield wallpaper. I love it!

Isn't that your screensaver?

• 2 weeks later...

I have stock UI and no widgets... my battery life is really good I had it off the charger for nearly 3 days with pretty decently heavy usage and still had 28% battery life to spare. I even used the wifi a lot and a little of the 3g when I was out in the car... I even played angry birds a lot as well as this nyancat game I downloaded. I love angry birds LOL.

to me battery life is very important so i pass on most of the bling.

also what's a good screen capture app that's free (and doesn't require rooting)? I'm having a tough time since a lot of the reviews are crap......

I have stock UI and no widgets... my battery life is really good I had it off the charger for nearly 3 days with pretty decently heavy usage and still had 28% battery life to spare. I even used the wifi a lot and a little of the 3g when I was out in the car... I even played angry birds a lot as well as this nyancat game I downloaded. I love angry birds LOL.

to me battery life is very important so i pass on most of the bling.

Thats impressive.

Which phone, if I may ask, by the way?

Lg Optimus S (sprint) it's actually from kroger wireless. it was only 100 bucks and you get 20 free minutes for every 100 bucks you spend on groceries... and I shop there a lot! I've allready racked up 40 free minutes and I haven't had the phone for a week yet! LOL. Not bad for 100 bucks and a 10 dollar airtime card eh?

Totally off topic. No.

I'd never use a live wallpaper. They're distracting and they eat mah batteries.

hey I wanted to know what they used to get those screen shots ok.... clam down.

i meant non-rooted.... but thanks anyways ;-)

Unlikely to find one unless it was already built in to the ROM. I know my Arc already had a screenshot option out the box.

but still... does anyone know of a good screen capture app???

Rooted app or ICS.

Im currently searching for one that produces a slideshow of pictures I have in a folder named "X" and pass thru them every y seconds with a transition.

Cant find something like that to customize.

I have alive wallpaper .... is all women ... in lingerie or semi nude .... I love it ... does not drain battery at all since most time when not in use the phone goes into deep sleep so it does not affect me ...

moreso, when playing games or any app, the wallpaper gets stopped or frozen so it does not impact battery at all (these are my findings on my phone, might/will be different all around)