• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Young girl raped by mother, brother

Hum    6,933

A 44-year-old woman has been sentenced to six years imprisonment for the aggravated rape of her daughter.

The girl's now 18-year-old brother was also sentenced to stay in youth detention after being convicted of raping a child.

The mother denied the charges at at ?stersund District Court in northern Sweden, but the court was satisfied that her daughter's testimony was fully reliable.

The mother argued that her daughter's story should not be believed, citing prior allegations directed at others who were later found to be innocent, according to the local L?nstidningen ?stersund (LT) daily.

The attacks against the child began back in 2002 when she was only seven-years-old and continued until 2009 when the abuse, which has been equated to rape in accordance with the legal definition of the crime, came to light.

The girl's brother also stood accused of having repeatedly raped his sister from 2005, when he was 12-years-old, until 2009.

The court observed that neither of the children believed they had done anything wrong, and perceived their behaviour to be perfectly "normal", according to LT.

The woman was furthermore ordered to pay 600,000 kronor ($90,000) plus interest in compensation to her daughter, with the brother ordered to pay damages of a further 100,000 kronor.

source

Pam14160    319

A couple of really sick "Puppies." Enough said.

Hum    6,933

^ I think Sweden is more sexually lax.

+Gary7    7,380

They both need to be placed in a US prison. They would then know the what it is really liked to be raped.

Tekkerson    65

They both need to be placed in a US prison. They would then know the what it is really liked to be raped.

I'm sure you know from experience? :shifty:

+Gary7    7,380

I'm sure you know from experience? :shifty:

I do but from the right side of the bars. I am ex law enforcement. Oh and for the nickname, i got that in High School.

Hum    6,933

^ Not all police are on the 'right' side :laugh:

+Gary7    7,380

^ Not all police are on the 'right' side :laugh:

More so than not. Listen to the words to "Sympathy for The Devil" by the Stones.

Sir Topham Hatt    275

Sweedish girls though :p

htcz    74

Jokes a side, there does seem to be something wrong with the story....

The mother denied the charges at at ?stersund District Court in northern Sweden, but the court was satisfied that her daughter's testimony was fully reliable.

The mother argued that her daughter's story should not be believed, citing prior allegations directed at others who were later found to be innocent, according to the local L?nstidningen ?stersund (LT) daily.

Hmm......

Growled    3,880

So the daughter has alleged that this has happened before? We need more information on this story.