• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

SDHC Memory Cards

SuperKid    90

Hi guys,

I'm looking for 2 memory cards for camera about 32GB in size each so I can use 1 for normal and 1 for raw photos (camera supports it). The camera can do 6 fps continuous shooting and records 24 fps 1080p Video. Now the question is, Will I benefit anything from an extra 15Mb/s for my camera in these cards:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-Extreme-UHS-I-Memory-45Mbps/dp/B004JJQN8G/ref=sr_1_3?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1321634699&sr=1-3

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-32GB-30MB-Extreme-Video/dp/B004Q3C98S/ref=sr_1_3?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1321634893&sr=1-3

Also if there are any other cards you can recommend me, let me know! I'm wanting 2 x 32GB in size to fit lots and lots of photos on!

Matt.

Dane    177

I'm curious about this as well. I have a class 10 SD card but since it's the holiday shopping time on Amazon prices for the "Extreme" cards are coming down.

Argote    73

DPReview found that the card makes a significant difference on cameras such as the Sony A77 (12fps @ 24 MP) and the Sony A65 (10fps @ 24 MP, but a smaller buffer), check to see if there are tests for your particular model.

crazzy88ss    65

Well, at 32gb, you may just benefit purely from having a faster card when downloading the files to your computer. That's A LOT of data!