i just registered Possession and KoL for kicks - my friend code is: 4124-5044-6948

added you and possession are you sure you added me as you aren't official on my end.

added you and possession are you sure you added me as you aren't official on my end.

i was playing w/ my 3DS on sunday night - didnt notice any friend requests (or whatever theyre called) how do i find them?

i was playing w/ my 3DS on sunday night - didnt notice any friend requests (or whatever theyre called) how do i find them?

I believe you don't get friend requests - you both have to register each others friend codes for you to show up as friends.

I believe you don't get friend requests - you both have to register each others friend codes for you to show up as friends.

Yea, i don't think there are your typical friend request messages like on other things. You need to add each other manually as you said. Or in the case of posts in threads like this, tell the person you added them(and give them your code, if you didn't post it earlier) so they can add you.