December 2011 Desktops

ohhh wall please

here:)

post-417899-0-55357900-1323918621_thumb.

How did you get your time etc to show like that in the system tray DM?

like thispost-417899-0-13243500-1323918814.jpg

How did you get your time etc to show like that in the system tray DM?

like thispost-417899-0-13243500-1323918814.jpg

What happens when the current most beautiful car on the planet gets a drop top version? Well you get the most beautiful desktop wallpaper on the planet!

If you presented me with Jessica Alba wearing nothing but a string bikini and a Jaguar XKR-S and told me I could only have one then I would choose the cat without a moment's hesitation :cool:

xkrs_th.png

• Like 2

People are too depressed because of the current economic crisis... :\

and the fact the east coast has no real; snow yet ;-( can't really get x-mas-ey without it.... ;-( it was 62 degrees today! I was in tears.... the weather sucks. we got sopa and ndaa crap going on, and I'm having medical drama again....

and the fact the east coast has no real; snow yet ;-( can't really get x-mas-ey without it.... ;-( it was 62 degrees today! I was in tears.... the weather sucks. we got sopa and ndaa crap going on, and I'm having medical drama again....

We been having snow and cold weather here at Colorado Springs!

What happens when the current most beautiful car on the planet gets a drop top version? Well you get the most beautiful desktop wallpaper on the planet!

If you presented me with Jessica Alba wearing nothing but a string bikini and a Jaguar XKR-S and told me I could only have one then I would choose the cat without a moment's hesitation :cool:

Pfft heck no! Jessica Alba ftw <3

Thanks!

colorado has it it lucky this year;-( they had cooler summers too ;-( i need a waaamulance to take me away from the BS LOL

I made the wallpaper myself and i specially like how Aero looks on it.

Well, congratulations on making the wallpaper and glad you like it yourself...but no thanks...kinda freaks me out lol...