Burger King cashier calls cops on 'herb' smoker

If I had an ounce of weed in my car, I'd do my best to get home quickly and with minimal attention.

They basically did the opposite, and I can't say I feel sorry for them.

Gotta have a sad life to rat on someone smoking pot.. It takes a special kinda rat to tell the cops on a pot smoker.. I was thought by my mother when i was a baby.. Never be a "tattle tale".. Me and my sister is 3 years apart.. If we told on each other my parents would punish the rat not the doer.. That is how you should raise your kids..

First that ******** from Dominoes and now this? What *******s, someone really needs to get a life.

No all *******s doing pot deserve to get jail time till someone anal rapes the **** out of them and they realize how they're corrupting society.

Thank god you potheads don't have it your way. I would rat you out in a heartbeat if I caught you doing weed or any other drug.

Thats is just stupid, that would be like the time I worked in the Jack in the Box drive thru and called the cops because the driver was getting a BJ from a known prostitute

How about this scenario: your 17 year old daughter is going on a date with her new boyfriend. He comes to the door while you are outside on the deck and you can smell weed immediately and you can see that hes stoned. Do you let her go or no? I think you all know that answer. The bigger question is why not? Is it possible because you want to protect her? From what? Its harmless right?

How about this scenario: your 17 year old daughter is going on a date with her new boyfriend. He comes to the door while you are outside on the deck and you can smell weed immediately and you can see that hes stoned. Do you let her go or no? I think you all know that answer. The bigger question is why not? Is it possible because you want to protect her? From what? Its harmless right?

I dont have a daughter, being that im 18 only. but when I do, regardless of the fact he is stoned, the answer is no :D

No all *******s doing pot deserve to get jail time till someone anal rapes the **** out of them and they realize how they're corrupting society.

Thank god you potheads don't have it your way. I would rat you out in a heartbeat if I caught you doing weed or any other drug.

well, it would be hard for them to get raped since all the rapist are left on the street... cause you know, smoking pot is way worse. how does it corrupt society?

So what you are trying to say is that if you wouldn't let guy who does X go out with your daughter, then X should be illegal?

Does that make sense to you?

So what you are trying to say is that if you wouldn't let guy who does X go out with your daughter, then X should be illegal?

exactly, If I had a daughter, I wouldnt let her date a guy who had a kid (if they where under 18) is it illegal for him to have a kid?

Sad people need to smoke weed to carry on their daily lives. I pity you people because you get by using drugs. Oh and don't tell me that weed is "harmless". My best friend does weed(around 2-3 joints a day) and his grades have dropped and he doesn't "give a f***" about life. Its just retarded, really. GO screw your own lives but please don't give my future kids any such wrong message. I don't care if you end up dead or whatever but leave people who want to keep their friends/family clean alone.

I will agree with you completely the moment you take the exact same standpoint on alcohol.

Some people have a drink or 2 a day, just to relax after a stressful day at work. Some of us have a joint or 2 in the evening, for exactly the same reason.

Maybe your friend has a very addictive personality. But again you can say the same about alcohol.

It's not for everybody, but can we please just allow everybody to choose there drug of choice.

Sad people need to smoke weed to carry on their daily lives. I pity you people because you get by using drugs. Oh and don't tell me that weed is "harmless". My best friend does weed(around 2-3 joints a day) and his grades have dropped and he doesn't "give a f***" about life. Its just retarded, really. GO screw your own lives but please don't give my future kids any such wrong message. I don't care if you end up dead or whatever but leave people who want to keep their friends/family clean alone.

oh? my friend smokes weed, she graduated second in her class.

:facepalm:

I smoke weed almost every night and hold down a high paid job with a a host of responsibilities. I know people who have smoked weed all their lives and are completely normal. I also know people who have lost the plot or lost mega motivation due to smoking too much.

Like all things it depends on the person. The same as how some people can't handle too much prescription meds, caffeine, stress in their lives, confrontation etc. etc. while others are fine. I am always allot more aware and cautious driving stoned and there are plenty of studies that prove it does not harmfully affect driving skills.

Fact of the matter is the only reason most people are against weed is because it's illegal, not because they actually have any good bases to be against it.

I view it in the same status as j-walking or accepting a copied CD of a friend.

edit: and surely they realize probably 50% of their late night drive through business if people with the munchies

I could not have said it better

makes sense only if you read what i was trying to imply. take the "legality" out of it and what would you do? If you would say NO to your daughter what would be your reason?

I am 100% for legalization of marijuana with provisions made similar to alcohol. I see no justification to keep it in any other state. That being said, I probably wouldn't smoke it, was done with it in high school. I support this mans arrest. Never drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

I am 100% for legalization of marijuana with provisions made similar to alcohol. I see no justification to keep it in any other state. That being said, I probably wouldn't smoke it, was done with it in high school. I support this mans arrest. Never drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

I agree, you really shouldn't drink or do drugs at work or while driving, that should be left for when your done with responsibility's.

Though, I believe the police shouldn't have been called until the lady has seen them drive erratically, otherwise she could of just smelled the stuff in the car, safetly stored away, as they were heading home to enjoy it. I mean with 28g's found that had to be unused.

Well its like this, if it where legal she could of called out of worry and the cops could conduct a sobriety and pupil test and they would know real quick if they where high, or just had a stash on them. If i smell liquor on someone and i see them get into a car, I will always call the cops. For all i know they've waited enough time to be OK, now if the cops checks them and they are then everything's good, if they where not, well i might have prevented an accident. Theoretically it could work the same way if legalized for marijuana.

Thought I would add that as much as the above applies, I have experienced the other side. My only arrest was for a DUI, which I blew a .000, got a settlement out of it after it hit the local paper that covered the cost of my impounded car. I failed the sobriety test because of my lazy eye, as only one of my eyes perfectly followed the officers pen.

Lol how exactly does smoking weed put your life at danger?

Well if the chap was driving a car whilst under the influence of drugs probably the poor fecker he smahes into or runs over.

Well if the chap was driving a car whilst under the influence of drugs probably the poor fecker he smahes into or runs over.

yeah. Crashes at 5mph do lots of damage.

Snitches get stitches. Let people live their life how they want? If it doesn't hurt you, why bother?

Yes, I would just make sure my daughter drives. Just because their 17 doesn't mean you can't start treating them like an adult. If their in highschool still, then sure, use the rest of your parental control that you have because once their out of highschool, being 17 or not they need to be treated like one.

It's called Driving Under the Influence.

Have you ever seen a high person drive? They're the complete opposite of a drunk driver. If anything, they're "too" careful because sometimes they get paranoid about everything. Weed and alcohol are two totally different drugs and different effects. Weed was only banned because it threatened the paper and fabric industries.

Have you ever seen a high person drive? They're the complete opposite of a drunk driver. If anything, they're "too" careful because sometimes they get paranoid about everything. Weed and alcohol are two totally different drugs and different effects. Weed was only banned because it threatened the paper and fabric industries.

when are people going to understand and read the entire therad. Driving a car or any other form of transportaton that the driver is in control of

while under the infulence of any natcotics/alochol/perscription medication and any thing else is ilegial. the BK employee did the right thing

and may have prevented an accident. just think about it for a second what if that BK employee was YOU and thats any of you guys who are trying to defend

the empoyee. were serving that customer and later tha night you hear on the news a driver was involved in a accident due to them being underthe influence.

could you live with that ?

you would report him if you had smelt alochol on his breath tho. i guess thats the POTHEAD mentatailty.

when are people going to understand and read the entire therad. Driving a car or any other form of transportaton that the driver is in control of

while under the infulence of any natcotics/alochol/perscription medication and any thing else is ilegial. the BK employee did the right thing

and may have prevented an accident. just think about it for a second what if that BK employee was YOU and thats any of you guys who are trying to defend

the empoyee. were serving that customer and later tha night you hear on the news a driver was involved in a accident due to them being underthe influence.

could you live with that ?

you would report him if you had smelt alochol on his breath tho. i guess thats the POTHEAD mentatailty.

They wont ever understand. I support making it legal too, but just like alcohol, it impairs your ability for judgement of situations. There is a reason why people call it "stoned" or "high" or "baked" because it makes you feel and think different than your normal state of mind. Can you drive while stoned? Sure YOU might be able to, but there is some people that CAN drive drunk too, but that doesn't say EVERYONE has your ability. Don't drive while impaired is never a bad rule of law. Simple as that.

Snitches get stitches. Let people live their life how they want? If it doesn't hurt you, why bother?

Yes, I would just make sure my daughter drives. Just because their 17 doesn't mean you can't start treating them like an adult. If their in highschool still, then sure, use the rest of your parental control that you have because once their out of highschool, being 17 or not they need to be treated like one.

Why would you make your daughter drive when POT doesn't affect driving ability? unless you are saying it actually does?