Popular Android apps $0.10 in Android Market

Anyone else getting errors while trying to process your order? I have tired it on a few apps and they all give the same error.

Yup, I bought some bits of Amazon, so i know my cards good.

I wanted to ask about this--was trying to do a bit of research. I got SoundHound as well, you think I should just stick with it? I haven't used either before so I was going to get them both and see which ended up working better. If you have the experience, though, I may not bother...

Yeah stick with SoundHound its better.... Its no wonder SoundHound is on Editor's choice list. I have used both app btw.

see this article http://www.lifehacke...ng-id-services/

SH was identifying most songs at the first time than Shazam...

Edit:

Soundhound covers Shazam?s main functionality, but adds many additional features too:

• Hum or whistle a tune to identify it.
  • Say the say the name of the song or artist for identification.
  • See lyrics for identified songs, or those in your library.
  • Play a YouTube related video in-app.
  • Listen on start ? immediate tagging.
  • ?All albums that have this song? feature.
  • Underrated songs (songs not getting radio play, but being tagged).
  • Play music from your own song library, with an in-app player.

Yeah stick with SoundHound its better.... Its no wonder SoundHound is on Editor's choice list. I have used both app btw.

see this article http://www.lifehacke...ng-id-services/

SH was identifying most songs at the first time than Shazam...

Thanks for the advice :) You truly are the Neowinian Wise One!

Google Wallet seems to be dead. Can't buy any apps too.

Same here, and I thought maybe my card had been blocked for so many similar purchases, so I wanted to go in and edit the details (didn't want to put my other card in here but was just going to see if it would work as a test) and I can't even open the Wallet page at all. /me waits (im)patiently..

10 billion promotion page shows Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD

Its inconsistent.. https://market.andro...jk2NzgxMzciXQ..

It's weird, Asphalt 6 was in the 1st day.

I think that for those who sees an app as incompatible (as i see Mojitomo incompatible for my phone) they get another option to replace the one they can't buy.

That could be the explanation as we still need to have/see 10 apps. :/

(Sorry for my bad English, if any...)

It's weird, Asphalt 6 was in the 1st day.

I think that for those who sees an app as incompatible (as i see Mojitomo incompatible for my phone) they get another option to replace the one they can't buy.

That could be the explanation as we still need to have/see 10 apps. :/

I think you are right...... incompatible apps seems to not display on the list and i think its blocked region wise and is not playable in US and UK.

make sense now.

I'm kinda disappointed with the list of apps they have. Most are games, which is all fine, except that not everyone games on a phone and quite a number of them are device restricted - blame Android fragmentation. Today's games on sale are especially terrible.

Don't understand why they couldn't do more apps or utilities. Would run on more phones, and be more useful to boot.

It's 10 freaking cents, and yet people still find ways to complain lol. Either buy them and enjoy them or skip it. I haven't come across one app that I couldn't run on my 1.5 year old HTC Droid Incredible, so yeah...

Rawr, of course the one I want is the only one that isn't compatible with my device. Ah well. Couple more silly games to try out, Doodle Jump and Flick Soccer might be entertaining.

Wonder what the tenth one is.

BTW, if anybody didn't get SoundHound yet, I highly recommend it. It works really well--even picked up a song we couldn't figure out over Skype the other day, playing on the radio in the background of the other person's house. Held my tablet up to the speaker and it managed to figure out the song even though it wasn't very loud or clear. I was impressed.

I start to like this sale less and less everyday! Just HD Widgets worth buying today.

Source

So far the best app for $0.10 that I purchased are BackStab HD, Asphalt 6 HD, NFS Shift, Sentinel, Sim City Deluxe, Captain America, The Sims 3, Beautiful Widgets, Tetris & Doodle Jump. :) Thanks to GooGLe!

Cost me ?1.20 :D