10 meter Windows Phone erected in Paris

bigwp7parisfrance.jpg

We previously touched on Paris being the next location where a giant Windows Phone is to be constructed, just like the event in New York last month. Today, we've got an idea of what the setup looks like. In the photo above we can clearly see the erected display (behind a tree) with what appear to be demo stands situated just in front. Luckily this is in France, since here in the UK the health and safety baboons would not like the event being that close to a main road.

The massive structure (as well as everything else that's planned) will be unveiled this evening, and will run on for 10 days in Champs Elys?es. Professeur Thibault speculates that the Nokia Lumia 800, HTC Radar and Acer Allegro will be on display.

http://www.wpcentral.com/10-meter-windows-phone-erected-paris

Well, if this doesn't get your attention I don't know what will.

they took my phone :rofl:

this is one awesome giant Lumia 800 :woot:

i think Hulk going to be a happy customer for Nokia after this

They must be hoping this will actually generate some sales.......yes, a giant ad banner instead of a good product.

It's not an ad banner.

It's a phone. Like, a real Windows Phone, only much bigger. They demo WP's capabilities: sending messages to Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, seeing and interacting with Santa's contact list and friends, viewing Bing Maps ...