Opera Mini Help

Question

I have Opera Mini installed on my iPod 4, with iOS 5.

I have saved some pages, but I can't access that features to either access those pages, or save new pages.

When ever I tap on 'Saved Pages', I come out of the menu option. I have waited for over a month for some fixing from Opera, but nothing yet has happened.

It was happening when I had iOS 4.31 also.

Is anyone else getting this problem or is this problem my unique to me only? And please do tell if anyone has a turnaround this error?

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

Seems to work fine on my end. Example:

- Open Opera Mini

- Load Neowin

- Opera menu > Saved Pages > hit the green Save button at the top

- Exit out of Opera Mini and terminate it from the multitasking tray

- Restart Opera Mini > Opera menu > Saved Pages > click on Neowin > page instantly loads

I would try deleting the app completely (be sure to enable Opera Link to sync any bookmarks you have) and reinstalling it.

Seems to work fine on my end. Example:

- Open Opera Mini

- Load Neowin

- Opera menu > Saved Pages > hit the green Save button at the top

- Exit out of Opera Mini and terminate it from the multitasking tray

- Restart Opera Mini > Opera menu > Saved Pages > click on Neowin > page instantly loads

I would try deleting the app completely (be sure to enable Opera Link to sync any bookmarks you have) and reinstalling it.

Well yeah, on my side the Saved Pages button doesn't work. It just closes the menu, and brings me back to the web page.

So reinstalling it, would have to be!

Thanks though.

Someone downloaded Opera on an iDevice.

I'm happy to see this. (Y)

Well yeah, I really like the feature of saving pages for when Wifi access is not available. And also the quick loading by compression method. :p