Expendables 2

This morning, ComingSoon.net sat down with Yen to talk about some of upcoming movies and when we asked him about possibly returning to Hollywood any time soon, he told us about his decision not to be in the upcoming The Expendables 2, which he had been approached to appear in last year:

"They wanted me to be in 'Expendables 2' but I just didn't feel the role clicked. I was flattered that I was approached by the producers but I just didn't see the role they asked me to do being that intriguing. I didn't really want to do it but I'm open for anything. Doing a movie is a stressful thing. You spend months of you life focusing into that one project and I want to make sure I do something I really like or I'm really passionate about."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=92291

This morning, ComingSoon.net sat down with Yen to talk about some of upcoming movies and when we asked him about possibly returning to Hollywood any time soon, he told us about his decision not to be in the upcoming The Expendables 2, which he had been approached to appear in last year:

http://www.comingsoo...ws.php?id=92291

Well good on him.. I'd rather see him in a big role instead of a minor role. Wasted talent if so.

No no....They're not done until Gary Busey, Michael Dudikoff, Mel Gibson, Danny Glover, Clint Eastwood and Cynthia Rothrock are in Expendables. Also Ronny Cox as a villian.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Also there are already talks of a part 3 and Stallone offered Seagal a role in it. Lets hope he excepts! Omg now I know how the world is going to end, Seagal is going to except and once they start shooting the world explodes because it just can't handle the epicness of it all!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Yeah, Stallone is just awesome. And Arnold was quite into it. I was shocked to even see him there. I mean, arguably he's one of the biggest action movie stars of all time (if not the biggest) and while he's been out of the loop for awhile, he's still a huge name.

I just wish Stallone would have announced Demolition Man 2: Revenge of the Three Sea Shells.

I just wish Stallone would have announced Demolition Man 2: Revenge of the Three Sea Shells.

Hells yeah! :rofl: (Y)

Awesome video with the guys at Comic-Con :D

Demolition Man 2 would be awesome now! Plus, it'd give Wesley Snipes a reason to do something when he gets out of jail!

Unless it was a prequel his character was shattered into a million pieces at the end of demolition man. :rofl:

Unless it was a prequel his character was shattered into a million pieces at the end of demolition man. :rofl:

It's the movies, they can do anything these days! Take his head pieces and piece them together and make puzzle Snipes. Or maybe change him into someone else, or keep him dead and make him into a zombie, or a zombie in pieces! :p

With Sly's son dying I wonder how much he will be participating in the various media junkets, interviews, etc. I have a feeling he won't be doing much and letting Arnold and the rest promote the movie.

It's the movies, they can do anything these days! Take his head pieces and piece them together and make puzzle Snipes. Or maybe change him into someone else, or keep him dead and make him into a zombie, or a zombie in pieces! :p

True.

With Sly's son dying I wonder how much he will be participating in the various media junkets, interviews, etc. I have a feeling he won't be doing much and letting Arnold and the rest promote the movie.

Well when Liam Neeson's wife died a couple of years ago, he took like a month off promoting whatever movie of his was coming out at the time. So I would imagine Sly would do something similar. Then again, everyone mourns differently so who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Arnold look so old now... I guess politics can do that to someone....

He is 65 years old now, not to mention his body is probably falling apart thanks to the roids he did in the past.