[App] Sonic CD.

Has anyone bought this App?

....... Has anybody got it to download properly?

It looks like a really fun game (I never got to play it the first time 'round), but I've given up trying.

I'm way past my 15 minutes for a refund (after letting it download for a few hours)... - do you think I'd be eligible for one? Since it doesn't work.

If you don't know, this app has to download 270MB worth of data after you've installed the App from the Marketplace, but it never does. :[

Has anyone bought this App?

....... Has anybody got it to download properly?

It looks like a really fun game (I never got to play it the first time 'round), but I've given up trying.

I'm way past my 15 minutes for a refund (after letting it download for a few hours)... - do you think I'd be eligible for one? Since it doesn't work.

If you don't know, this app has to download 270MB worth of data after you've installed the App from the Marketplace, but it never does. :[

I have it and it was a pain in the ass to download. Its slow and took over an hour. I also had to do it at 3am since during the day, the DL kept failing saying I lost connection to the server. And I had full WiFi connectivity so its an issue with the devs DL site.

Fun to play once everything is downloaded but won't buy another App from this dev unless they resolve their issues.

I ended up unlocking the bootloader on my Galaxy Nexus, and then rooted it, and then downloaded the data files from elsewhere, uploaded them, and voila. It worked.

A lot of messing about, but I'm glad it's sorted in the end. Plus I got to root my phone, I guess. Go me. ?-?