App grouping in WP7?

Just as the topic states, does this feature exist? It seems to be the only feature I would like to have and (seemingly) do not have on my new HTC Titan. If it's not included are there plans to implement this?

No, it's not available beyond moving tiles together on the Start page. I'm not aware of any plans to implement the feature but that doesn't mean it won't be added in the future. In fact, MS might have plans to bring it across to WP7 after they release Windows 8 which will include the ability to group apps.

Edit: there is a homebrew app that allows you to group tiles in folders you could try searching for but it's not officially supported and you'll need to unlock your device to get it running.

There is a third party application that adds "folders" to the start screen, I'm not sure what it's called (Probably "Folders" :p), I remember seeing it on xda-developers.

After about ~40 apps you get a quick jumplist for each letter (which also seperates the app list out a bit amongst the letters), but other than that no, not as of yet.

Thanks for the replies, a little shocked by this seeing as it works so well on other platforms and definitely has a purpose; much rather folders/grouping over a jumplist.