Member Pics 2012

Is Sikhism in decline? I live in Leicester, a city in the UK that have a very mixed race community. We have a lot of whites obviously, but a high percentage of Asians too. There seems to be more Muslims than Sikhs but not a huge percentage difference. There's also a lot of Chinese people here - mostly university students. And then we also have a very strong Eastern European community too.

I know saying a positively charged comment about a race/community/ethnicity/religion is as racist as a negative comment - but I like Sikhs, every Sikh person I have met seems REALLY respectful.

Everyone says that, Sikhs are known for their big hearts, their ability to adapt a culture, wherever they go they accept that place's culture. You make a joke on them, they will laugh with you.

Don't know about abroad but at its home country india, its hard to find a sikh with full grown beard and 5 K's ... The youth is after fashion and beard to them is a disgrace. Even i am partially atheist (i believe their exists a controlling energy but its not alive/has emos , just pure laws of universe) but since i was born in a sikh family , i think i should carry on the tradition further. Anyways we going off topic :p

There are lots of movements going in Punjab and Chandigarh to promote "5K's" or " Kesh rakho singh sajo ". And i see some positive effects of this on youngsters, but i agree with you on fashion part, i think the Sikhs living in other countries are more religious than the Sikhs living in India.

Nope, from Bihar.

Oh, the place in your pic people and their dresses looks completely different from here, its like its from other country.

You mean the Reapers? :p

Noooo , i mean that energy doesn't give any darn if you pray to it or praise it or say against it. Its neither on side of living beings nor of non living , good or bad , it's just holding some basic laws to run this universe...

Noooo , i mean that energy doesn't give any darn if you pray to it or praise it or say against it. Its neither on side of living beings nor of non living , good or bad , it's just holding some basic laws to run this universe...

I think he was joking :|

All I will say is it is real weak starting a thread asking others for their picture yet not posting one of yourself.

In the parking lot of the JETS-Patriots game a few weeks back...

DL_SunsetMeadowlands.jpg

Man!!! ur avatar looks exactly the same... :)

Here's one of me and my boy, dressed up nice for photos for my mom's bday (shes been asking for photos of all her kids and grandkids so this is our present this year).

Edit: It didnt resize so here's a link instead.

Super cute baby... :)

Dont worry, I just turned 20 last month, and i dont have full grown beard too, and i know people who used razers in school time :D

Its not a problem, it will just take time ;)

Consider urself lucky... shaving every other day is not that fun... :p

20s. Early.

Their growth is slow. :( Inn my case. It puts me off to see similarly aged people with full grown mustaches. :cry:

I can't figure out the problem

THere's no problem.

When i was young i was one of the guy with the less facial and body hairs. Now i'm in the average lol.

I'm 35 yo and every year i have a little more than the previous year. It doesn't stop ;)

I hate that too. Luckily i'm a web dev so i don't have to shave everyday lol i usually shave 3 times a week i'm happy to not be a lawyer or something like that.

Im still studying so i dont have to shave everyday :p

Taken a couple of months ago when my girlfriend and myself were heading off to Salzburg for the weekend. Guess who had to carry the bags through the snow :p

They are green; lighting always changes the depth of the color though. Thank you very much. :) I've been gone for a long time now, just wanted to drop in to let some know that I'm very much alive. Keep all of the awesome pics coming! :)

I saw a couple of yours while browsing 2010 or 2011 thread.

You haven't changed much. Still looking good

Thank you very much. I appreciate that. :D