North Korea mutiny erupts? Please help check it out, guys

The rumor, "Several hours ago, a mutiny burst out in North Korea and Kim Jong Un, the young leader of NKorea - the son of late Kim Jongil has been controlled by mysterious men," is spreading online in China.

I wonder whether there is a similar message online in US, UK, Canada etc.

The link for the Chinese news:

http://international.caixun.com/content/20120104/CX01uq5h.html

Haven't seen anything, infact, searching for North Korea Mutiny brings up this page as the top result. Even if something were happening, I doubt the rest of the world would know about it for at least a few days.

The news link talks about a think tank analyzing the possibility. This is how Google translated the first paragraph:

Wednesday (4), "North Korea mutiny, Kim Jong-un is the mysterious control" crazy rumor transmission network.

Indeed, the Korean think tank, wrote in the 3rd has analyzed the possibility of political unrest in North Korea, said the vice chairman of the DPRK National Defense Commission, headed by Jang right to the core layer may defection Pyongyang, plotting mutiny.

The news link talks about a think tank analyzing the possibility. This is how Google translated the first paragraph:

Oh well that totally clears things up.

:s

It needs to end. There no where left thats as Stalin-istic as NK, not even the bloody Eastern European block.

Someones got to go, wait a minute.......

Nothing at Drudge or youtube yet. I usually see stuff pop up on there before the dinosaur media or even alternative news. Is there a China equivalent of youtube? Maybe videos of the citizens talking about it on such a site? I'll keep an eye on this one.

Nothing out of the ordinary per phone con with family there in South Korea. They knew nothing of rumor until I told them. So until they get excited and start calling me. I am not going to put too much stock in idle gossip.

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates?

Today's photo is very skeptical, so much like that Kim Jong Un is being kidnapped:

Take a look at the young soldier in Kim Jong Un's left. With a stern expression the soldier was as fierce as a young lion grasping his captive, not a normal North Korean soldier who shows their absolutely obedient manner before their overlord. Although the female soldier in Kim's right smiled, "house arrest" is the first phrase that jumps into my mind:

1201241347542343.jpg