Waterfox (64-bit version of Firefox)

Well, you can try Palemoon.

I've been using it for ages no problem.

Seems functionally identical to Waterfox. Even in looks.

I have tried Palemoon and it still has some Flash player crashes compared to Waterfox.

I have tried Palemoon and it still has some Flash player crashes compared to Waterfox.

That, I didn't know. Never used it for long enough.

I'm still curious, is there actually a real-world difference between Waterfox/Pale Moon and Mozilla's regular Firefox?

I'm still curious, is there actually a real-world difference between Waterfox/Pale Moon and Mozilla's regular Firefox?

Well, all I can say is it's much more stable with x86 flash, then FF or PM. Not sure why though.

I couldn't tell any difference, I think it's all placebos and snake oil. Plus Pale Moon updates are slow as hell, they're still on 15 right now.

I'd much rather stick with the official Firefox release personally.

They're less stable :laugh:

Mozilla still considers the 64bit code developer only for Windows, it's slowly gaining stability but it's also still slower than the 32bit build.