Doctor under fire after saving woman's life

So you support a unified church while ignoring docterinal differences?

The overemphasis of mostly human created doctrinal differences is what has divided people of faith for far too long. Church leaders get that, which is the reason for ecumenism movement, but I guess some folks have a hard time with the concept.

One product was when the Lutheran World Federation and Roman Catholics signed The Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification, which resolved the conflict at the root of the Protestant Reformation.

Time to get over the petty stuff my friend.

The overemphasis of mostly human created doctrinal differences is what has divided people of faith for far too long. Church leaders get that, which is the reason for ecumenism movement, but I guess some folks have a hard time with the concept.

One product was when the Lutheran World Federation and Roman Catholics signed The Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification, which resolved the conflict at the root of the Protestant Reformation.

Time to get over the petty stuff my friend.

You failed to answer my questions. Should we accept the Westboro baptist church or davidian adventists without criticizm for the sake of ecumenism? You have this trend of starting a debate and then, when the question is too hard for you, making responses that address one sentence of the rebuttal and answer none of the questions posed. This question can be answered with a simple yes or no. Justification by faith or by works may have been the root of the reformation, but it was not the end, and the divide between catrholicism and protestants is absolutley huge now and justifiably so. Ecumenism is dangerouse and can be used to make any interpretation of the bible justifiable.

If she had a filled in DNAR or advanced directive it should be at the front of the notes.

IF she didnt fill it in then the doc has the right in an emergency to start treatment and find out more information in the meantime as to her status on transfusions.

As for alternatives to blood its just fluids.........

IF that was cross matched blood it means they had her sample already!!!!!

either way the doc will go to court. If it was the UK he's be fired to save the hospitals face.........

If she had a filled in DNAR or advanced directive it should be at the front of the notes.

IF she didnt fill it in then the doc has the right in an emergency to start treatment and find out more information in the meantime as to her status on transfusions.

As for alternatives to blood its just fluids.........

IF that was cross matched blood it means they had her sample already!!!!!

either way the doc will go to court. If it was the UK he's be fired to save the hospitals face.........

Thats about how it is here with Doctors and Nurses, youyr system may be different in the finances, but other then that it sounds like how the hosptials handle these cases here.

You failed to answer my questions. Should we accept the Westboro baptist church or davidian adventists without criticizm for the sake of ecumenism?

Sraw men. Call me back when the JW's or Mormons start raising hell at soldiers funerals or shooting it out with the FBI. Until then, let them worship in peace their way. That is their right in our culture.

Example: in our area there are all manner of Christian churches - every denomination you can think of and some you can't, Hindu temples, Mosques, Synagogs, etc. We have a hugely diverse range of doctrines and beliefs, but we also have interfaith cooperation on many issues. We even visit each others facilities for services.

When Christians celebrate Christmas the Muslims and Jews get together to cover our food kitchens and other such things. The Christians reciprocate. Other cross-faith cooperations follow the same pattern.

This is far more constructive than ****ing at each other over doctrine. So, to answer your question, as long as they worship in peace - yes.

Sraw men. Call me back when the JW's or Mormons start raising hell at soldiers funerals or shooting it out with the FBI. Until then, let them worship in peace their way. That is their right in our culture.

Example: in our area there are all manner of Christian churches - every denomination you can think of and some you can't, Hindu temples, Mosques, Synagogs, etc. We have a hugely diverse range of doctrines and beliefs, but we also have interfaith cooperation on many issues. When Christians celebrate Christmas the Muslims and Jews get together to cover our food kitchens and other such things. The Christians reciprocate. Other cross-faith cooperations follow the same pattern.

This is far more constructive than ****ing at each other over doctrine. So, to answer your question, yes.

Not a straw man, just trying to get you to admit their is a limit to our accepting of anyone claiming to be a christian group. Now that we have established their are indeed limits to what is acceptable, who decided where they are drawn and keeps the lines from being shuffled.You also confuse my criticism as a call to bann Jehovahs Whitness or their practice, its not, its just that criticism, a disagreeance, they can practice their faith all they want, but that doesnt make it right, or not a cult. But you at the end said yes. so in that case, we can see we just differ completely on this subject. I believe we should love our fellow man and bear whitness to the word through living an exemplary life and treat our fellow people regaurdless of race religion etc the same. That said, we should also stick up for truth and scripture and if thats what your against, and even promote throwing out "pesky" docterine in non christian sects and even defending jehovahs whitness against something im guessing you do not even believe is unfortunate and shows you want cooperation at the sake of destroying the truth, which is the worst evil.

You and I have fundamentally different understandings of both tolerance and ecumenism.

Right your version of tolerance is to accept all Christian groups and samosa all criticism while lumping Al atheist and homosexuals into their own categories.