Bill Mahr is back

Just saw Bill Mahr is back on HBO

Why aren't there more shows like this discussing US politics

They actually ask the right questions, don't beat around the bush, and it's just plain funny

He doesn't really like the republicans (which I am absolutely fine with), but he's hard on the democrats too.

Anybody else like the way they talk about politics?

He's my kinda guy, he doesn't like religion, he likes smoking pot and has an answer to everything

I think it's a brilliant show

I have no idea what his political stance is or anything else, but I just do not like this guy. I'm not sure what it is; I think he has one of those faces. he just oozes smug and douchebaggery.

bill-maher.jpg

Look at that face. Don't you just want to punch it!?

I have no idea what his political stance is or anything else, but I just do not like this guy. I'm not sure what it is; I think he has one of those faces. he just oozes smug and douchebaggery.

You should check out his political show, he's funny as hell

I enjoy his show as well. Many may not like him, but he does ask thought provoking discussions.

See, that's exactly why I like him

When I watch other shows I sometimes think: "Why don't they ask this question"

And Bill Maher does ask does annoying questions

On top of that I just think he is funny

I don't find him to be that funny or even agree with him on many issues. That said, his panel guests and the ability to have an adult discussion (Thanks HBO) is a rare gem in the morass of political commentary.

bill-maher.jpg

Look at that face. Don't you just want to punch it!?

Lol'ed! :D

I don't find him to be that funny or even agree with him on many issues. That said, his panel guests and the ability to have an adult discussion (Thanks HBO) is a rare gem in the morass of political commentary.

Well, you don't have to agree with him, but like you said, he gets a panel with both Dems and Reps and they actually have a good conversation where everybody gets their say.

And he's not afraid to ask some of the more controversial questions

I agree, the panel makes the show.