1. 1. How do you carry your cellphone?

• I wear it on my hip
    • I wear it around my neck
    • I put it in my pocket
    • I put it in my Purse / Man Purse
    • My cellphone never leaves the house
    • I just keep it in the car

How do you carry your cellphone?

Personally I wear my cellphone on my hip. It's how I've always carried one and personally I find it the most convenient way to carry it. Easily acceptable without having to dig through my pocket.

I have an otterbox for my phone, it comes with the belt clip, but I just put it in my pocket (has the built in screen protector and all that)

Phones on hips and man bags??

Wow, how old are you guys??

I know a mobile phone isn't supposed to be a fashion statement or accessory, but phones on hips and man bags just aren't cool.

The only person I know who still wears his phone on his belt is my old man and he is 59.

I know a mobile phone isn't supposed to be a fashion statement or accessory, but phones on hips and man bags just aren't cool.

The only person I know who still wears his phone on his belt is my old man and he is 59.

I live on a tropical island, so there is no need to be dressed up properly.

I either wear thai pants or swim shorts.

Where do you suggest i put my phone :)

Other then a man purse

• Like 1

A few years back sports shorts seemed to have no pockets. There wasn't much of a choice. Besides, I've never seen it as a "fashion statement" considering it was always hidden under a shirt.

Now I just find it uncomfortable so I just put it in my pocket. To each his own!

I always hate digging in my pocket for my cell phone. Plus if it's set on vibrate some times It feels so good I don't want to answer it :laugh:

I wanna see every one of you guys in here with a pinkie pie fanny pack with your phones in em!!!!

a fanny pack and speedos!!!!

I wanna see every one of you guys in here with a pinkie pie fanny pack with your phones in em!!!!

a fanny pack and speedos!!!!

You can say whatever you want, but NO way no speedos!!!!!

They are just plain wrong

awww c;mon u know u want too!!!

NO NO NO

I work in the dive industry and every time somebody shows up for class in speedo's, I die a little inside

Lucky enough most people share my aversion for speedo's so I don't have to look at them to much

Most of the time it's older Europeans, mainly old Germans with big bellies :)

hold it in your banana hammock then!

Nah, that's why i choose to have a shoulder bag with me at all times with my phone, wallet and keys

Nah, that's why i choose to have a shoulder bag with me at all times with my phone, wallet and keys

Why not just wear pants with pockets, instead of carrying a shoulder bag (you mean a backpack that you carry on the side, right?) just for the phone, wallet and keys?

cargo pants are awesome I wish they'd make more of them ;-( they quit making them and they are so freakin hard to find.

I normally wear windpants and just have mine in my pocket. wish they'd make more windpants too those are so awesome and comfy!!!!

Why not just wear pants with pockets, instead of carrying a shoulder bag (you mean a backpack that you carry on the side, right?) just for the phone, wallet and keys?

where i live it's really hot, and we have a fair amount of sand flies, that's why i choose to wear thai pants.

They are light, but cover me all the way down for the bugs.

These pants don't have pockets or it would be to heavy to have everything in that one pocket.

I'm not even wearing a backpack, it's more like a bag I wear over my shoulder

At my side (unless its a quick trip to the local takeaway). Don't like it in pockets (can't anyway usually - keys in one pants pocket, wallet in other. Card wallet & notepad in shirt pocket) - always feel like I'd damage it or it will fall out.

Some people have a lot of time on their hands to have time to make polls like this :D

I have mine in a pocket.....