After Earth (2013) [Will Smith, M.NS]

so, if it's after earth for will, wouldn't that mean that this movie is about his life on planet zubu or whatever it is they believe in (they=scientologists)? I mean, it doesn't matter, I won't ever watch it...EVER, but I'm just curious...

so, if it's after earth for will, wouldn't that mean that this movie is about his life on planet zubu or whatever it is they believe in (they=scientologists)? I mean, it doesn't matter, I won't ever watch it...EVER, but I'm just curious...

Last I checked he's a Christian. He only studied Scientology, never joined it. Unless you think he's lying about it. And frankly what difference would his religious (or lack thereof) beliefs have to do with his movie(s)? Same with Tom Cruise. I don't see why people "boycott" him because he's a Scientologist. What if *insert name here* was an Athiest?!?! Would all the Chrisitan and Jewish etc people boycott *insert name here* also?

Anyway, that's off topic. And another topic at that. Needless to say if you don't want to see the movie because the story is recycled from a million other movies (and it is) that's cool. Plus, you know, Will Smith.

looks promising, i like will smith he as done some really good movies. as soon as i saw that M.N.S i was a little alarmed, sure he as done some good movies also, but lately, he's been doing some really crappy movies. but despite this, i will keep an eye on this and see if it will turn out great and M.N.S redeems himself.

• 4 months later...

I just saw the trailer and while it looked interesting, I was a little confused when he said "This is Earth." I went to IMDB to read the plot description and it says they crashed on a planet that was evacuated by humans 1,000 years ago. Why would humans evacuate a habitable planet if they have such advanced technology? The animals in the trailer looked prehistoric and for a moment, I thought they somehow travelled back in time. Whatever the explanation is, I plan on seeing it in theatre.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That trailer was awesome. The movie looks even better now with all the new footage. I'm definitely going to watch it in theatre. :)