After Earth (2013) [Will Smith, M.NS]

It's like Tom Cruise and Will Smith are now battling each other for which movie will suck more. Between this one and 'course oblivion'...I cannot tell which will be the bigger flop.

It's like Tom Cruise and Will Smith are now battling each other for which movie will suck more. Between this one and 'course oblivion'...I cannot tell which will be the bigger flop.

It would be amazing if this movie surprised us all by being really good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Post apocalyptic setting + Will Smith + Volcano's = I will definitely watch this in theatres.

I see people hating on Jaden Smith, I think he is a pretty damn good actor. He beats the hell out of some of the 'A-list' by several orders of magnitudes, specially so when considering only the ones in his age range.

Only thing I don't get in the trailers...Will Smith says everything has evolved to kill humans...but didn't we leave. The animals were like...NAH, WE GONNA BE READY FOR WHEN THEY COME BACK MAN! WATCH ME GROW BRO!

I'm just saying.

Only thing I don't get in the trailers...Will Smith says everything has evolved to kill humans...but didn't we leave. The animals were like...NAH, WE GONNA BE READY FOR WHEN THEY COME BACK MAN! WATCH ME GROW BRO!

I'm just saying.

Maybe that's why we left. Evolution takes a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one failing to grasp where the enjoyment is in this movie? I really hope the trailers are leaving something out. Crash land on planet, will smith barely in the movie, find locator becon, the end. Thats all I got from the trailer, someone please enlighten me.

Am I the only one failing to grasp where the enjoyment is in this movie? I really hope the trailers are leaving something out. Crash land on planet, will smith barely in the movie, find locator becon, the end. Thats all I got from the trailer, someone please enlighten me.

How is it any less or different than any other sci-fi or action movie? Most usually have pretty simple plots, with some hook. I think the movie has a few cool mysteries about it, which is more than enough for me.

How is it any less or different than any other sci-fi or action movie? Most usually have pretty simple plots, with some hook. I think the movie has a few cool mysteries about it, which is more than enough for me.

I'll see it with my moviepass so its not like any thing lost or gained for me. But I don't know, nothing is grabbing me about it and I'm a sci fi fan. Just seems like the typical stranded on a planet need to get off movie, oh no danger danger.