What kind of mobile phone do you have?

What kind of mobile phone do you have? (primary personal phone)  

265 members have voted

1. 1. What type of phone do you have?

• Dumbphone (Nokia 3310-style, just texts and calling)
    • Featurephone (proprietary OS phones, Sony Ericsson K750i/Nokia's cheaper Symbians, basic media functionality and Java MIDlets)
    • Touchphone (proprietary OS touch, Samsung Star/LG Cookie/Nokia Touch&Type/...)
    • Android phone
    • iPhone
    • Windows Phone (7/7.5)
    • Windows Mobile phone
    • BlackBerry
    • Bada phone
    • Meego/Maemo/Moblin/other Linuxphone
    • Symbian smartphone (Symbian^3/Anna/Nokia Belle)
    • other smartphone (please specify)
  2. 2. What brand is your phone?

3. 3. Does your phone have a physical keyboard?

• YES, full QWERTY/AZERTY/... - smartphone
    • YES, number pad style - smartphone
    • NO, touchscreen only - smartphone
    • YES, full QWERTY/AZERTY/... - other phone
    • YES, number pad style - other phone
    • NO, touchscreen only - other phone
    • Other, please specify in thread.

I have an HTC Raider/Vivid I am using as my daily phone, but I may go back to Samsung Infuse, as it is louder and will get ICS sooner than HTC probably. (of course, that depends on the twits at Rogers...)

iPhone 4S. Smooth, stable, and haven't had a single issue with it. I do wish they would put gorilla glass on these eventually. I sometimes feel scared to hold it in open air in fear of gravity snatching it.

HTC Desire currently. My contract is up later this year (finally) and can't wait to get rid of this phone (the lack of internal storage is killing me). I plan to replace it with a Samsung Galaxy S3 (or S2 if I'm unable to get the S3 or maybe even a Galaxy Nexus).

You got ICS running on a Desire! how well does it run? and more importantly, how quickly does it run out of space? :laugh:

have you rooted your phone before and done custom roms? my htc desire has about 80 apps installed thanks to my sd card being partitioned with an ext3 partition that allows way more apps to be installed.

HP Pre3 running webOS 2.2.4. Apparently neither are worth being options in the list so I'm not voting.

Crap, sorry, completely forgot about those... I'd edit the poll but I can't anymore... Sorry!

Palm Pixi. Love it. Physical keyboard, touch screen, apps, gets my email from work and home. wifi. Perfect. My girlfriend loved it at first sight and had to have one too.

Gosh I am really sorry about forgetting WebOS and HP/Palm... Completely forgot they existed, never seen any of them in Belgium (which is quite surprising considering I work in a phone retail store and have seen about every phone in existence, including fakes!)

Gosh I am really sorry about forgetting WebOS and HP/Palm... Completely forgot they existed, never seen any of them in Belgium (which is quite surprising considering I work in a phone retail store and have seen about every phone in existence, including fakes!)

Nah, it's ok, I think it is a discontinued product line now. Certainly no more Pixis being made. Veer/Pre3 in a few places. Now that HP has reversed their decision to get out of every business that involved manufacturing, and webos is going open source, maybe something new will come up.

• 2 weeks later...

LG Optimus One LG-P500 with Android 2.3.3

It's not powerful, but got it on sale during Christmas. It's a good phone, I like it :) Does what I need just nicely.

It's also my first smartphone lol Previous phone was a cheap basic one from 7-11 lol (Still using their service though)