UFO dodges police in Mexicali, hovers in the skies over Tijuana

"A UFO with white lights, blue and yellow flashes" ? The first report was received from the airport area, and [the object] was even seen by C-4 operators manning the safety cameras that appear to have recorded it. The sighting prompted the mobilization of police officials. Martin Ruelas, supervisor of the western sector, was able to see it with his own eyes, but it was too fast and it was impossible to follow . . . It was seen around the airport and subsequently flying at dizzying speeds toward the new guard post after citizens reported seeing it over the Mar?n Industrial Park, and subsequently in the Rivera Campestre district and related areas . . .

A "chase" by patrolmen ensued, but since the object changed position within seconds, they simply relayed its location in order to have the nearest unit continue the report. Unfortunately, it was impossible to obtain an answer.

Monreal Noriega stated that consultations were made with airport authorities and SEDENA, as well as their U.S. counterparts, and they awaited more information on the subject.

source & video

Anyone else thinks the guys voice in the video is annoying and sounds like he has rocks in his mouth? In Spain they speak a much proper Spanish and his Spanish just seems really slopy and lazy.

Although this video is very interesting and wonder what the heck this UFO really was. Hope we all find out soon but im sure we dont :-).

Anyone else thinks the guys voice in the video is annoying and sounds like he has rocks in his mouth? In Spain they speak a much proper Spanish and his Spanish just seems really slopy and lazy.

hence the stereotype "lazy mexican" :laugh:

video was lame though.

That's a mighty big Venus.

I only said that because when the camera zooms out, the object all but disappears. But to me, it honestly looks like Venus setting with the sun. It's not the first time it has been confused with a flying object.

Just another vague Bull***t UFO video that isn't detailed enough to prove anything. More fodder for the UFO conspiracy nuts to talk about on on the History channel, but that's about it.

Dont know if it's visable from mexico or where ever that horribly shot video was taken, but it more likey to be Jupiter than Venus as it is more prominent in the sky at the moment (at least it is here in the UK)

^ The police chased a moving Venus .... ???

I didn't see it move, did you? I also didn't see flashing lights or different colored lights like reported. Where is all of that in the video?

I didn't see it move, did you? I also didn't see flashing lights or different colored lights like reported. Where is all of that in the video?

^ The witnesses at the actual location saw it move.

Martin Ruelas, supervisor of the western sector, was able to see it with his own eyes, but it was too fast and it was impossible to follow . . .

Just because the video only shows the object hovering at the time, proves nothing.

And the video I watched, shows a moving object.

There is a clear change of the camera position, to keep the object in frame.