Tangled

I dropped the price to free to celebrate a major update coming soon (just submitted to Apple)! The update includes a brand new multiplayer mode where you can play against players around the world! 

Here's some of the new features:
- Reorganization of the puzzles based on difficulty
- Brand new more modern look and feel
- MULTIPLAYER mode! 
- Finally proper support for iPhone5/5C/5S's resolution (100% flexible so it should also work with any new resolution released by Apple)

• 2 weeks later...

Huge update for Tangled has been released. Here is a quick list of the new features:

- Multiplayer: You can now play against other players online! Select a difficulty level and you'll get matched against someone automatically 
- Brand new updated look. More modern and fits right in the newer iOS 
- Multiple resolution support! Looks right at home on your iPhone 5/5C/5S! 
- No more worlds. The puzzles have been reorganized by difficulty levels. 
- Star rating were also removed from the game. 
- iPad version now has more space to solve the puzzle.

In the new version you can also add friends to play against. The system uses a URL system to add people you know (or you can play against a random person). For example my URL is Tangled://YFQusEPwWR (click it on an iOS device and it will add me to your friend's list)

Also here's some new screenshots: 

tangled1_thumb.pngtangled2_thumb.pngtangled3_thumb.pngtangled4_thumb.pngtangled5_thumb.png

If you want you can also post your user URL so other people from this forum can add you!

Some players are experiencing issues with the multiplayer, we have a fix in the work and it should be submitted to Apple by the end of today, sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 months later...

Version 5.0.2 is now available. The game is now permanently free without IAPs (the iTunes store still shows 4 of them but they're not available, everything inside the game is FREE)

- Added iPhone6 and iOS8 support
- Added localization for French, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
- Bug fixes (issue with lines not being lined up properly and more)

• Like 1