[WP7] Weird problem - Leading zeroes on time values

Hi all,

I have a HTC Trophy running WP7 build 7.10.8107.79 (the latest one, including the keyboard fix). I recently was trying to change the time from automatic to manual and accidentally turned on 24-hour time instead. I immediately turned it back, but since then, every single value for an hour (ie 1:00 - 9:00) has a leading zero in front of it (1:00 becomes 01:00, 2:00 becomes 02:00, etc). It didn't have this before I turned 24 hour time on. This is frustrating because I reversed everything I changed to try and fix the issue,

I've tried these:

- Set time manually

- Reboot phone

- Sync with Zune

- Hard reboot (remove battery)

I'm going to try and drain the battery today and see if that does it.

Any ideas?

Cheers - jwil1

post-263078-0-63078500-1328397148_thumb.

He's right, it doesn't do that by default.

I'm guessing MS just changed the time date string when you went back to 12 hour time.

I don't know that it can be fixed without factory resetting :\

Strange. I've just had a look at my partner's (relatively) new Lumia 800 and it also has leading zeroes on the dates. She definitely wouldn't have adjusted the date format on her phone. Is it possible that this change was included in a recent update?

I'm afraid I can't do that. I don't have a language option for Australian English and when I change the region format to Australia it just resets to the United Kingdom (presumably because of the language).