Superman: Man of Steel (2013)

Superman 3 (with Richard Pryor) had him infected with bad Kryptonite. :)

Terrible movie, btw.

Anyhow, Superman NEEDS to show anger on a Wrath level, otherwise there is no "human" element to the character.

Early in production It was said he at one point would behave like an "angry god." If I were Zod I'd get a lead-lined titanium jock strap & cup.

Oh god, finally, epic all out superpower battle. It's something the comic and all the superman animated movies do so well, it's about time a movie did this to.

Oh god, finally, epic all out superpower battle. It's something the comic and all the superman animated movies do so well, it's about time a movie did this to.

We have been waiting for this forever.

I think what he meant was it needs to be easier to suspend disbelief. In every Superman movie it's been "hey, this God has turned up and we're just going to trust him and stay out of his way."

I'd like to see a more sympathetic look at Lex. See him as someone who says "Look, why are we trusting him? We've put so much faith in him that we barely fend for ourselves. What if he leaves?"

I find it quite interesting seeing Michael Shannon in this, having watched him so much in Boardwalk Empire, it seems really odd!

Yes, Michael Shannon is awesome! He's probably the best actor in this new superman movie! He does the crazy maniac role so well!

:laugh: :woot: :D :rofl:

Yes, Michael Shannon is awesome! He's probably the best actor in this new superman movie! He does the crazy maniac role so well!

Yeah I love the fact he's playing Zod

My goodness! They keep raising the bar with each new TV spot and trailer. "The Fate of Your Planet" trailer is my favourite one so far. I can't wait to see how Superman deals with General Zod and the other Kryptonians. Faora's line gave me the chills: "You will not win. For every human you save, we will kill a million more."

Yet another off the hook trailer. Seems every one raises the game, again.

Gotta give the WB marketing guys credit on this one.

If the movie lives up to all this hype it may be one of the best films of the year.