Superman: Man of Steel (2013)

I am feeling it more after watching the trailer but still not convinced. It is Superman, so i will definitely go see it.

I still think Tom Welling would have made a good Clark Kent in a Superman movie.

It looks pretty neat I think. Though I hope it doesn't try too hard to be poignant, I felt that was an issue with Nolan's Batmans.

Visually though it looks great, maybe a little too desaturated.

It looks pretty neat I think. Though I hope it doesn't try too hard to be poignant, I felt that was an issue with Nolan's Batmans.

I got a Batman Begins vibe when watching it...it has to be the Nolan influence

Looking awesome! the teaser was annoying, wanted more, then bang this one comes out! So many good films for 2013!

Thought I was watching a trailer to Gladiator 2.

Hehe :)

Pretty stunning trailer though. I wasn't excited or remotely interested in this film but the trailer really hooked me.. I watched it about 20 times!

I like what I see for sure and looks like it will be great with a lot of kick ass action and hopfully also a heartfelt story!

But I have to say I sure am missing the famous John Williams score from "Superman The Movie" in this trailer!

Dpn'y get me wrong the music in the trailer is very good but too me it just does not feel like Superman without the famous John Williams score.

Can't wait to June.14, 2013!

I'm liking what I see, but something else is bugging me. Because of the lighting on most of the shots, it almost looks like a high quality recording from movie screen rather than being shot with state of the art cameras. I know it would look worse, but a lot of the shots are so dim and seem to almost have a shadow around the video border that my mind is constantly associating it.

I could never get into the Superman films ,namely because they were CRAP ! Hopefully we get a decent reboot and a decent film for the fans. Superman has got so , so much potential on the big screen IMO.

Any news about the bad guys ? Im sure I got a glimpse of Michael Shannon (Boardwalk Empire : Agent Nelson Van Alden) in the trailer.

Edit :Sorry guys I should have checked IMDB first , Hes General Zod......COOOOOL !

wicked 2nd Trailer....watched it several times....definitely a Nolan feel to this film.

Yeah the trailer during The Hobbit was great... really looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...