Your Avatar Explained

Malechai

rage face

Azusa

Mine is the wonderfully Cute Prince Tio of the Flame kingdom from Fushigiboshi no Futagohime.

Amarok

Mine is Mike "

" Ross.
Jan

It's from the song Iron by Woodkid.

@Leo
6789xc.jpg
t_r_nelson

^^ That makes me smile.

I found this one about 11 years ago on mp3.com. I thought it was kind of cool looking. I started using it for a spray in Counter-Strike (pre-1.6).

And I'm definitely not 'gangsta'. Just liked it.

Y2Stu

mine is from a google search

inferniac

Hellsing is pretty much the only anime I've ever seen and liked and Alucard is badass :)

OOOOOOOO

New Year's Eve 2010. Went to a club with my fiancee, and grabbed her chest :) Pretty basic story :D

• Like 1
FrostAM

Mine is Ellen Page because I find her insanely cute.

• Like 1
Geoffrey B.

Mine is the logo that I use with everything I do.

Buttus

mine is actually, or was, an animated gif of the pig going from not smileing to smileing... i guess i didn't upload it correctly back in the day, but i left it

and no reason for using it, it's funny, and deep down, most people are smiling pigs

MightyJordan

My current avatar is the "Cornette Face":

Jim-Cornette.jpg

It's a picture of Jim Cornette, a well-known figure in professional wrestling. It's used generally as a reaction to any storyline or match that is so catastrophically bad you are just in utter shock. It's normally followed by the line "f**k this company", especially if it's a TNA one. :p The Cornette Face originated in an interview where he was talking about a certain match he was involved in, and it became popular thanks to

(BTW, if you have any vague interest in professional wrestling at all, I highly recommend you watch Botchamania; it's a hilarious showcase of fails, screwups, and embarrassments in the world of professional wrestling).
Mockingbird

I don't think mine needs explaining.

Carbon Fiber

Opera ;)

Ambroos

Mine is just me ^^ with my glasses and then a pair of Ray-Ban Aviator's on top of it. Old pic, quite a few years ago in Brussels. But I like it since it's more or less anonymous. Use it EVERYWHERE. It's been my avatar on Facebook since 28 nov 2008.

Shadrack

The scratch I found on my iPad 2 with a microscope. Apple replaced the iPad. I thought the image looked kinda neet.

Xilo

My avatar is blank because I'm too lazy to find a picture.

Phouchg

Vault-Tec salesman from Fallout 3 commercial:

Peace, freedom and bacon & eggs! (Y)

SirEvan

Mines the Nikon D1, first professional Digital SLR Nikon made, and 2nd Pro/Semi Pro digital body I ever purchased.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LoneWolfSL
      Ubisoft gives a first look at its Avatar game 'Frontiers of Pandora'
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Ubisoft announced Massive Entertainment is working on a AAA game based on James Cameron's Avatar movie back in 2017. After years of being silent, the mysterious game finally got its first reveal trailer today at the Ubisoft Forward E3 presentation, see it above. It also got a name attached to it now: Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora.

While this is not actual gameplay, it is footage from the latest version of Massive's Snowdrop engine — the same one powering The Division — that is being used to develop the game. Through the trailer we get to see the lush jungles, various life forms, the Na’vi, and the familiar floating mountains of this bioluminescence-heavy alien planet.

The title will be a first-person action-adventure experience that has players taking the role of a yet-to-be-named Na’vi. The game takes place in the Western Frontier, a never-before-seen region on the planet of Pandora where Avatar takes place. However, the storyline will be an original one that is separate from the movie universe.

"Explore a living and reactive world inhabited by unique creatures and new characters and push back the formidable RDA forces that threaten it," says Ubisoft describing the setting. Massive is collaborating with Lightstorm Entertainment and Disney for the project's development.

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora launches sometime in 2022 and is officially skipping out on last-gen consoles. The title is coming out across PC, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation 5, as well as the game streaming platforms Stadia and Amazon Luna.

• By sandilime
      hello everyone, nice to meet you from singapore. I hope this forum can benefit me and all members.

may God always bless.
    • By Jay Bonggolto
      You can now send someone an app or avatar as a gift through Microsoft Store
      by Jay Bonggolto

In May, Microsoft launched game gifting on PCs through the Store, with a promise that it would expand the digital gifting feature to include PC and Xbox apps in the future. Today, the software giant announced that app and avatar item gifting is now possible in the Microsoft Store.

To get started with the feature, go to the Store on your Windows 10 PC, Xbox console or via a browser and then select the product that you would like to buy as a gift. After that, enter the email address of the recipient or pick a Gamertag of your Xbox Live friends on the console. This will send a product code to the gift recipient on Windows or a system message with a redemption button on Xbox One.

It's important to note, however, that you can only buy two of the same discounted product and up to 10 discounted products every two weeks. Gift purchases at full price, nonetheless, have no restrictions.

Additionally, the program still does not include gifting of Xbox 360 and Xbox original games, Xbox original avatar items, pre-orders, free products, and consumable downloadable game content. Also, you won't be able to time the delivery of the gift for a specific date and time. Another limitation is that gift tokens can only be redeemed in the country or region where they were purchased.

The expanded digital gifting starts today for many apps and avatars and more items will be available for gifting on October 23.

• By taduga
      nice to meet you guys, i came from wkwkwk land.
      please be gentle with me
    • By Ch33f
      Hey my name is Sriram, i joined this forum a couple of months back but never really introduced myself. I love coding and want to make friends .