Rocket launchers are awesome when used for Second Winds, as usually it only takes one shot for a guaranteed revive. They are definitely a lot more effective in Borderlands 2, though the ammo is unbelievably expensive (that's fair enough) - they really are a support weapon. I'm playing through as a Gunzerker for my third character and dualling up my SMG with a rocket launcher for ripping through enemies.

Yeah this is what I thought as well, but it is definitely not starting me at those fast travel locations, just at the start of the map so to speak. Oh well, just have to live with. My issue is I can think I have a few hours to play then really do not, but that is not going to change and is what it is. I may just start alt tabbing out of it and leaving it running. :laugh:

I don't know if someone answered this already, but make sure when you're done playing that you press start then quit (instead of just turning off your system). That's what I always did during the first one and it seemed to make me start up in a relatively close place to the last time I played. If you just turn off your system, it usually throws you back a ways. Though that was on the 360, so I don't know if it's different on the PC.

Has anyone figured out how/where the badass ranks are stored if you're playing on an Xbox? I'd really like to reset them and start from total scratch, but I don't know where they are saved. It's definitely not attached to your character save.

This game is addictive. I did the 99 million dollars cheat and have just been playing the slot machines. haha Have not gotten anything good from them tho.

Game is fun and never got into the first Borderlands. B2 is MUCH better.

And I HATE....HATE....Clap Trap. Annoying ass robot. Wish you could shoot him.

99 million dollars cheat? :huh:

Gotta love the game for some of its originality "Tiny Tina worlds most dangerous 13 year old!" hahaha willa dmit ive wasted quite abit of eridum on upgrades not realising i could get a daily for the backpack till i read about it i must be going blind lol well least i have more snper shots they are handy against some the slow bosses =P

WinPC: 5BWB3-JWZRS-RT3JJ-BTJB3-RRJKH

X360: 53KTT-KSJ5F-36XTF-KXTBB-XTCRC

PS3: 53KTT-KSJ9B-69TWB-STWBB-XTC6B

Get'em while they are hot..

Are those keys first-come first-serve? I tried using the PC one and it wouldn't work (on steam, that is....it said it was an invalid code).

EDIT: Ah, I see, seems like they are not game codes, but in-game codes....guess I should read more into these things. :p

Are those keys first-come first-serve? I tried using the PC one and it wouldn't work (on steam, that is....it said it was an invalid code).

No, Randy Pitchford said they're for testing out the Shift system again. They're valid for another hour and twenty minutes.

I finished it today and pretty much a couple of hours later i started "true vault hunter mode". So far like BL1, not having too much trouble but i know soon it will get very difficult. The minecraft weapon from Caustic Caverns so far is making light work of everything. It is so powerful.

Took me 50 hours to finish the first playthrough, that is also trying to finish every side mission i could find. Been a long time since i've sat and played a game for that long in such a short space of time. Really shows what a great job Gearbox did with this game. Everything they changed has made the game better. The story was much better and had some big moments in the story and great characters.

My Game of 2012 by far at the moment. Although i'm sure Assassins Creed 3 will be up there by the end of October.

Gotta love the game for some of its originality "Tiny Tina worlds most dangerous 13 year old!" hahaha willa dmit ive wasted quite abit of eridum on upgrades not realising i could get a daily for the backpack till i read about it i must be going blind lol well least i have more snper shots they are handy against some the slow bosses =P

daily for the backpack? what is this sorcery you speak of?

More SHiFT codes courtesy of Randy Pitchford! :)

PC: CBC3B-KKSFS-XTTTB-B3J33-RCW6R

360: CBKBB-RSJWF-JXFJR-5XT3T-5RX3J

PS3: CBKBB-RSJZB-RZBKJ-9TW3T-5RXR6

These codes are valid until 2pm UK time (so just under two hours).

daily for the backpack? what is this sorcery you speak of?

In the first game you had claptrap for a bigger back pack, in the second i have been lost and going "NEED BIGGER BACKPACK!!!!" and spending the Eridium on clip upgrades at the blackmarket not realising that you can get a daily special for the backpack.

In the first game you had claptrap for a bigger back pack.

I did not know this, was it part of the "expansions"?

---------------------

I am still considering getting the game, don't know yet, because I also want GW2 as well.