Would you pay for Neowin

Now im not saying that this is going to happen, or they are thinking of this, im just asking,

WOULD YOU PAY FOR NEOWIN SERVICE?????????

Yes or no......please give reasons.

I would pay for neowin, i have been here for almost a year now and this website is one of the best that i have seen, IMO i would pay for a site like this....now im not saying they should charge(so please dont)...

it's been discussed before and i believe most people are ok for a small donations. the problem is just the method of payment, not all of us have credit cards and the majority of people here are aged 14 - 18.

it's been discussed before and i believe most people are ok for a small donations. the problem is just the method of payment, not all of us have credit cards and the majority of people here are aged 14 - 18.

Cant agree more :yes:

I think both Redmak and Neobond wouldn't mind the idea that to have babes forum only accessible to those who have donated some to Neowin ;)

Perhaps that's what needs to be remedied. :D

Of course because that means I would get to use the sn1pers right?

Only Neowin Staff have the ability to call the Sn!perz in :shifty: :ninja: ....

post-7-1062475183.jpg

Radish?