Electronic Cigarettes

Don't want to get too far off topic, but you might what to check your monitor settings. The image is quite dark, but the writing is honestly very easy to read.

Anyways... Think my next purchase is going to be something to replace the the cartomisers I'm using now. Re-buildable atomisers seem to be the pinnacle of vaping, but I haven't tried much else tbh. I have tried direct dripping with some decent attys, but didn't really get on too well with that. :/

There's no proof that e-cigs are not good for you. I use one because I enjoy the flavor. (I have no nicotine as i've never smoked)

Plus it's a great head turner when you're inside a building and you just pull it out and start vaping. When people give the shocked expression, take it apart wait a few seconds, put it back together and vape again. THEN watch the reaction!! :laugh:

Oh and it doesn't set off fire/smoke alarms either... :whistle:

As for the drinking coffee question. Heard of decaf? Some people just like the taste. :p

How did I miss that bit!?!?!!? You've never smoked, but you vape? That's kinda nuts :o

I mean, I like it enough that I'd probably do something stupid like offer it to somebody that has never smoked, but really, if you don't have a 20 year addiction, it's probably not recommended lol

Anyways... Think my next purchase is going to be something to replace the the cartomisers I'm using now. Re-buildable atomisers seem to be the pinnacle of vaping, but I haven't tried much else tbh. I have tried direct dripping with some decent attys, but didn't really get on too well with that. :/

I've been using atomizers in some form from the beginning, first with carts, then dripping, then the ego tank system, then back to dripping with the hh.357 (which I highly recommend; they run about $20, but they last a couple months and the vape is great). I only recently started giving cartos a real shot with the tube tanks and Janty's "puromizer." I like both. I really like the idea of the rebuildable attys, and I've been contemplating trying the ego-c system, but there's a reason I became disatisfied with the originals and I don't think it'll be much different if at all. The appeal there is that it's cheaper, as you just replace the coil and not the entire cone. And it is a decent system, so maybe I'll give it a shot, I just haven't decided yet. Periodically I reach a point where I want to experiment with the new products on the market, and with a tax return on the way it's difficult to resist the temptation. For instance, Ovale recently released the Elips, which is another tank/atty system which is not 510-compatible and the batteries are only 350mAh, but it has a charging case available, looks really slick and the tanks can be filled from the top so you don't have to remove the tank from the atty to fill them. But the atty's run $10-16 depending on whether or not you care about any kind of warranty. Again, lots of choices out there.

Don't want to get too far off topic, but you might what to check your monitor settings. The image is quite dark, but the writing is honestly very easy to read.

Haha yea, im yet at the stage to use rebuildables atm, dripping sucks for my work, plus i always forge tto drip even at home and end up dry burning all the time, only good thing about attys are the lifetime and the flavour

Somehow I can see these linked to cancer someday after cigarettes have been made illegal lol.

Government makes too much from cigarettes, its how they get funds to source for the country, same goes for alcohol.

I know people who have had cancer/stroke/heart attack patients that have stopped smoking and switched to vaping for their own sake of benefit, and they feel alot better in terms of health.

I recommend ecigs too all my family and friends.

Somehow I can see these linked to cancer someday after cigarettes have been made illegal lol.

Ain't these things just nicotine and flavoring?

• Like 2

Real cigarettes taste like ass, so glad I can notice it now as before as a smoker. Got all my taste buds back too which is good, plus my room smells like blueberrys, and clothes don't smell of cigarettes no more :)

Agreed about the real cigarettes tasting like ass, and I know where your coming from with the taste buds :D

• Like 2

I just started vaping last week (to quit smoking), and so far it's working great. I picked up a 901t starter kit (black) from http://www.uniquecigs.com/ for $80 (USD), and three additional bottles of e-liquid for $25, which is less than 2 cartons of my cigarettes. IMHO, it's the best way for a long time smoker to kick the habit, even if you're just replacing it with another one. :D

@dtunesrus Have yet to try an e-cigar, bit too much for me just for a gandalf the wise look :p

@Glen Thats right, its got to be better and better yet, cheaper and more variety's in mods and flavours to suit you :) Have yet to try a 901, but I've heard they produce great flavour with the 901's.

@Glen Thats right, its got to be better and better yet, cheaper and more variety's in mods and flavours to suit you :) Have yet to try a 901, but I've heard they produce great flavour with the 901's.

I personally like it for the portability aspect. The case/charger looks like a cigarette pack and holds an additional atomizer, battery, and 4 tanks. I started with the 18mg liquid but I might go with a lower dose on the next batch so I can hit it more frequently. :)

Hahah its good to not be smoking anymore!

You smoking ecigs johnporter29? Or just quit cold turkey?

No not smoking e-cigs and no plans too. I visited a local help you quit initiative where I live and went on a course of tablets, however, stopped taking them after 10 days due to them making me ill. Still managed to quit though.

I haven't craved nicotine whatsoever since I stopped, I believe the tablets that I did take did have some sort of an affect on me, I just have the habit of reaching out to where I used to have them on my desk for my cigs every now and then - but they are not there obviously :D

Oh and well done, it's not easy to quit but definitely worth doing! Have a :beer: on me :D

Oh and well done, it's not easy to quit but definitely worth doing! Have a :beer: on me :D

Actually, having a beer (or a couple) was the ultimate test for me. I went out after work last week for happy hour, and the e-cig worked great for the reflex of having a smoke with a drink. Not to mention, there is no second hand smoke issue and everybody I was with enjoyed the aroma of amaretto. :D

I want to try one.

How many cigarettes a day do you smoke currently? Good to see a start in initiative, only doing better for yourself :)

I personally like it for the portability aspect. The case/charger looks like a cigarette pack and holds an additional atomizer, battery, and 4 tanks. I started with the 18mg liquid but I might go with a lower dose on the next batch so I can hit it more frequently. :)

Haha yea personal charging case are good for smaller devices, haven't bothered with one myself, but when I first found them, I really wanted one!

No not smoking e-cigs and no plans too. I visited a local help you quit initiative where I live and went on a course of tablets, however, stopped taking them after 10 days due to them making me ill. Still managed to quit though.

I haven't craved nicotine whatsoever since I stopped, I believe the tablets that I did take did have some sort of an affect on me, I just have the habit of reaching out to where I used to have them on my desk for my cigs every now and then - but they are not there obviously :D

Ah nice, I have heard that the tablets make people sick, personally, I have never tried any other form or quitting for eg. patches, tablets, chewing gum, cold turkey (didn't turn out well when I tried)

For anyone who is confused what the difference is, its fairly the same visible smoky look, but its more rather vaper particles (simmilar to a boiling kettle steam)

Here is a video of me blowing some rings :rofl:

@mk1990 - Where did you get that tag graphic that shows how long it's been since you've quit?

http://sincemylastcigarette.com/ Enter your information there :)

Been vaping for ~2 years now, haven't had tobacco in that time and I definitely don't miss it. Feel a lot better and saving a pantload of money too through Cignot, my favorite vendor. One of these days I'll have to work my way down to the zero nicotine fluid as well.. some day. Used a few different ones, currently using the Joye eGo, great hit and the batteries last a good long time.