Zelda Collector's Edition

October 06, 2003 - Earlier this year, rumors ran rampant that Nintendo would release another Legend of Zelda bonus disc (similar to the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time pre-order bonus) that would contain several of the classic titles. But with no confirmation from Nintendo the rumors were discredited and all prospects of a Zelda compilation disc were forgotten.

However, Nintendo has recently released artwork to retailers depicting a Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition disc. The disc will feature The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and a demo of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. From the available artwork, it looks like this disc will be included as a pack in with new GameCubes, although we hope we'll also see it as a bonus for those who order The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords. While it most likely will be a straight port much like the Ocarina of Time disc, this is still a must have treat for all Zelda fans.

IGN

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Hey I just read about this a second ago.

I am going to buy it, and I am also going to buy the Megaman Collections thingie too. I think it is pretty neat that the companies are doing this, but at the same time, wish it was a new game. Anyways, cool. :)