Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked

i was expecting China.. I believed that short film... And also the rumor that we will be leading a female character this time :( Damn China wouldve been so awesome.

I dont mind American History. I trust the team with the Game. They will bring out something amazing. But Eygpt? Japan? China? i was expect China then Japan or something...

we might aswell get a russian in the nextone :p

So what this is going to be Red Dead, but with an Assassin? Count me out, colonial and revolutionary times do not interest. What happened to voting on the location, and if we really got to why the hell then say "its been in dev for years". Thanks for breaking the illusion we had a choice.

China would of been an amazing setting, the scope there is limitless. U.S revolution tho? WTF I mean just WTF!?!

These games have all taken place during major turning points in history. The Crusades, the Renaissance and now the American Revolution. While there were major events in China I'm not sure how many of them had a impact on the rest of the world. This setting just makes since to for the current story, keeping the two sides at war. Something like China would be great for a game that wasn't dealing with the Templars.

I am really looking forward to AC3. I'm not clued up on the American Revolution at all, so hopefully i'll have a good history lesson while playing it. As we know AC is usually historically accurate in terms of people, events and locations. They follow a 30 second rule in wikipedia rule. If you can find it on wikipedia in 30 seconds it needs to be in the game.

I am excited to hear what new gameplay elements are in this game and hopefully they got rid of Den Defense but i fear it may play a bigger part in this game, especially if set during a war. :laugh:

The game will be really interesting storywise if their older games are taken as a benchmark.

Revelations was weak because they were connecting all the last dots and finishing the story. Brotherhood was spectacular. It was deep and had believable lovable characters. I got so caught up in the whole universe. That i seriously want to visit those places. Specially Rome and Florence. Also Istanbul. Just because of the game. And i got really close to the characters. When i finished revelations.. and then watched that movie embers. I felt the feeling of losing something. Like when you work on something and it ends. That sad feeling that its over now.

I hope they develop the characters just like that!..

This is coming from a gamer who hates games based in old times. I HATE games with sword fighting and such. ACII changed all of that.

Yeah those screens do like Kick Ass actually. So my skepticism is now at bay.

Damn my love of American History, I'm about to impulse buy AC2 through Revelations as amazon has revelations for $30 new. But I think I'll slow myself down and buy one at a time. I love those screen shots.

It would be better if the 3rd chapter will be in japan with ninjas and samurais

Absolutely no reason AC4 can't pick up there with a different "Subject".

Information blowout here: http://gamingbolt.com/assassins-creed-3-info-blowout-new-engine-protagonist-information-new-camera-animus-3-0

I'll just post the link for anyone who wants to avoid too much information too early.

America again. :no:

If you've played through to the end of Revelations (or the Da Vinci disappearance) you'll see why it makes sense.

I wasn't sure at first, but I can't bloody wait for this :D

Absolutely no reason AC4 can't pick up there with a different "Subject".

Information blowout here: http://gamingbolt.co...mera-animus-3-0

I'll just post the link for anyone who wants to avoid too much information too early.

:drool:

- The protagonist will fight on the American side, with primary allies being George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Charles Lee. However, this does not mean that the Americans are the good guys and the British are the bad guys. Templars are everywhere.

- There will be seasons in the game, meaning that the sun will shine during summer and the landscape will be covered in snow during winter. This is probably the best new feature in Assassin?s Creed 3.

- Den Defense will not return.

Thought that would make a few people happy.

the screens and the details!!!!!!!!!!! :o I CANT WAIT!!!

ill miss Ezio :(

but we still have Desmond. Who is really dumb.

No more Target Lock :s

that feature was my main way of getting good stealth kills.. lets see how they changed it.