Assassin's Creed III Main Character Leaked

Do people still play enough multiplayer for either console to warrant buying revelations for either one? i can get it for $20 this weekend form gamestop and right now I am playing through AC2 on the PS3 and was planning on doing the same for Brotherhood and Revelations. But the multiplayer and XBL got me thinking about maybe getting a the 360 one.

Revelations yes. Not completely sure on Brotherhood.

Not sure exactly how XBL would work better than PSN for this particular game, tho.

Revelations yes. Not completely sure on Brotherhood.

Not sure exactly how XBL would work better than PSN for this particular game, tho.

Well I just figure that more people would be on XBL.

Well I just figure that more people would be on XBL.

Possibly, but don't XBL users tend to be drawn more towards competitve shooters.

I know when I was playing Revelations online, there were plenty of people online at all times (and it runs the same on both consoles).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Next to Batman. Assassins Creed has one of the best fighting systems and in this one it looks like they've improved on it even more. I cannot wait for this game. I was skeptical to begin with that they wouldn't be able to do a true sequel so soon after Revelations but after seeing gameplay and hearing it has been in development since AC2. It has exceeded my expectations. It is the best game series this generation.

Had the freedom edition pre-ordered since it was announced. Roll on October.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Apparently this is the closest thing we have to an official AC3 forum? Searching via forums and google yielded nothing. Anyways, I am unfamiliar with a 'season pass' with video games in that I have never purchased one. Can someone confirm my understanding? I see it as a "pay once for everything DLC related for this game. period." similar to the "Premium" feature of Battlefield 3. Is this correct? I seem to remember coming across something on IGN stating the season pass would not include all of the games content..

Also, is it possible the season pass won't (ever) include the downloading of 'pre order/special edition' content such as missions (or even more specifically the PS3 exclusive 4 missions-which I think is wrong, timed exclusive is fine, similar to Mt. Fuji in SSX and all COD related DLC /rant). Anyways, thanks in advance, sorry if my post wasn't clear I feel like I was rambling possibilities.

Edit: This is why I ask. I would love extra missions as DLC the cheapest way possible, and if these missions won't be included later via the Season pass then what is the point...

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently this is the closest thing we have to an official AC3 forum? Searching via forums and google yielded nothing. Anyways, I am unfamiliar with a 'season pass' with video games in that I have never purchased one. Can someone confirm my understanding? I see it as a "pay once for everything DLC related for this game. period." similar to the "Premium" feature of Battlefield 3. Is this correct? I seem to remember coming across something on IGN stating the season pass would not include all of the games content..

Also, is it possible the season pass won't (ever) include the downloading of 'pre order/special edition' content such as missions (or even more specifically the PS3 exclusive 4 missions-which I think is wrong, timed exclusive is fine, similar to Mt. Fuji in SSX and all COD related DLC /rant). Anyways, thanks in advance, sorry if my post wasn't clear I feel like I was rambling possibilities.

Edit: This is why I ask. I would love extra missions as DLC the cheapest way possible, and if these missions won't be included later via the Season pass then what is the point...

http://www.gamestop....ason-pass/98570

game stop is saying that you will get 20% of the DLC (this is for the PC version) but some game websites are saying that you will get all the DLCs not just a % off. Some season passes just give people a % off any DLC. The reason for the season pass is that it will pay for itself with all the money you save.

Looks like the first three DLCs will not continue the story but will be a "what if" story with 'The Tyranny of King Washington'

It?s 1783. As the revolution comes to a close, a new and most unexpected enemy emerges. Driven by the desire to secure the fate of the colonies, George Washington, the greatest hero of the revolution, succumbs to the temptation of infinite power. The new King is born and his reign leaves no one untouched. To return freedom to the land, our new hero Connor must dethrone a tyrant he once called friend."

http://www.nowgamer...._dlc_packs.html

So Did anyone order the Collector's Edition?

I ordered the Freedom Edition

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.247998100/Assassins_Creed_III_-_Freedom_Edition.html

There are so many editions, it is the only complaint i have for the series. They always ruin it with the multiple collectors editions. Like anyone would buy the game multiple times.

I ordered the Freedom Edition

http://shop.ubi.com/...om_Edition.html

There are so many editions, it is the only complaint i have for the series. They always ruin it with the multiple collectors editions. Like anyone would buy the game multiple times.

Yeah I kinda agree. But that link just takes me to the shop.. lol. Ah well, is it the one with the statue and the flag? I really want that flag. lol.

Yeah I kinda agree. But that link just takes me to the shop.. lol. Ah well, is it the one with the statue and the flag? I really want that flag. lol.

It has the statue but no flag, only the one on the statue and the other main collectible is the the George Washington Notebook.

I really want the UbiShop edition.

So do i, is that the one with the new edition of the encyclopedia?

It has the statue but no flag, only the one on the statue and the other main collectible is the the George Washington Notebook.

It should come with a AC Flag with the that Edition with the George Washington NoteBook + Statue.

It should come with a AC Flag with the that Edition with the George Washington NoteBook + Statue.

Not according to the unboxing video

The flag is probably in one of the many other editions :laugh:

Not according to the unboxing video

The flag is probably in one of the many other editions :laugh:

Apparently it's in the LE. lol. I thought we were talking about that. lol. my bad.