Halo 4 news: Only thing many of you will care about: no downtime during updates/upgrades.

Using Windows Azure has other advantages, too, mainly in the development process. Hook says the cloud service gave his programmers the tools they needed to develop and test in parallel.

For gamers, they shouldn't notice a thing, which is the point. In fact, one of the advangages of switching to a cloud-backed system is that the Halo network won't go down when it needs upgrades. Just keep on fragging, guys.

Source

Couple of things that concern me about multiplayer, that just don't seem "Halo" .. but I said that about armour abilities and I got used to them, so I'll wait and see. Excited :D

Wow, reviews are all positive so far (at least the ones I have seen) unlike the usual - you will love it if you like Halo. Good news :)

Episode 5 was pretty cool. Cannot wait for the game now. I will be on Xbox Live @ midnight with 2 of my buddies if anyone wants to start their Halo online off right haha

OMG that was definitely JIZZ! Without knowing Halo that would be a good movie (of-course with a little more fluff)!

I'mma get my GF to watch them and see what she says, she's never played Halo.

My favorite part was in episode 4

When the chief blocked that needle bolt from killing the guy to show his superhuman speed. And in general the whole way the needlers were shown. Watching the Col. explode was great.

Pre-ordered my copy of Halo4, dunno how much I can play though since I won't be around much.

Forward Unto Dawn was simply amazing...better than Space Above and Beyond. loved each episode, four was beyond awesome. the appearance was the epitome of badass, i literally cheered. will watch the last one now, and the game is TOMORROW. my body is ready!

Arghhhh I know it's not officially out til tomorrow but my delivery estimate said it should be here by 5pm today and it didn't turn up :( Gutted!

Arghhhh I know it's not officially out til tomorrow but my delivery estimate said it should be here by 5pm today and it didn't turn up :( Gutted!

Mine did the opposite :p Loving it so far, I had some lingering doubts about it but I've been blown away by it!

Mine did the opposite :p Loving it so far, I had some lingering doubts about it but I've been blown away by it!

What is multiplayer like? Are weapons still on the map or is it all ordnance-based now?

I like the extra weapons and AAs, just not sure how I'll like such a massive change in the gameplay mechanics if weapons are no longer on the map!

Haven't touched the multiplayer, been too busy with the campaign :p Pretty sure I read somewhere that there are random ordinance drops to stop people from camping spawn points.

Haven't touched the multiplayer, been too busy with the campaign :p Pretty sure I read somewhere that there are random ordinance drops to stop people from camping spawn points.

Camping spawn points was a valid tactic though :( Was annoying for the casuals but I play each Halo game for like three years and get quite good at them.

Myself and 2 of my roommates are going to pick them up at midnight. Special request for my fellow Halo friends: take my survey in my signature. PLEASE. I need 100-150, have 56. Would help my assignment for school so very much.

I got mine GT: FusionOpz if anyones lookin to kick some ass!