it will undoubtedly be at least OK to good, even Reach was fine, though i didn't like it that much. Wish it would be on the 720, but i'll pick it up anyway and enjoy it. but it's weird that it's a Nov release, Halos usually come out Sept/Oct.

it will undoubtedly be at least OK to good, even Reach was fine, though i didn't like it that much. Wish it would be on the 720, but i'll pick it up anyway and enjoy it. but it's weird that it's a Nov release, Halos usually come out Sept/Oct.

Its been kinda split between September and November. Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo: Anniversary were released in November while Halo 3, ODST and Reach were released in September.

It's the first game in a new trilogy so we can expect to see Halo 5 and 6 on the next-gen Xbox. It looks like the SP campaign is going to be even better than Halo: Reach.

At least the video gives me confidence that they are trying to come up with something good, even if the line "taking chief out of his comfort zone" is directly contradicted by the fact they are bring Marines and Covenant back in this game.

Oh man, that video is full of emotion itself, from the music down to how the devs talk about the characters. The game's look good and I'm glad they're putting all they can into SP and also the bonus co-op stuff since I personally am not that big on MP for games.

6EzLP.jpg

The current known Halo 4 MP helmets/armour.

I'm still not sure what to think of the new art style, some of it I love (Like Recruit/Warrior/Solider), others look like they're just stuck random bits of stuff onto the bodies (Not sure why there's so much rounded stuff, most armour tries to avoid that)

• 2 weeks later...

It's looking like the forerunners are going to be a PITA to fight at times, specially if you rush into a number of them. Sounds like you'll need more tactics for this, instead of just running and gunning from checkpoint to checkpoint.

I also like the sound of spartan ops, I don't do much if any competitive mp, (hell I mostly just played horde for Gears 3), so this co-op story driven idea has my interest. I'm also not that good of a halo player either so... heh.

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY a halo movie. Well, even if it's only a mini-series live action thing. I love Machinima.

Awweeee yeahhhhh.jpg

Can't wait to get home and watch these with my HD tv...

Kind of liking it. :)

MAYDAY. MAYDAY. MAYDAY. THIS IS UNSC FFG-201 FORWARD UNTO DAWN. REQUESTING IMMEDIATE EVAC. SURVIVORS ABOARD. PRIORITIZATION CODE V05-3-SIERRA0117.

For some reason, that sounded EPIC! Can't wait!

The Flood looks nasty.

t5orae.jpg

apd2s7.jpg

2ahume.jpg

Umm those flood forms look like infected spartan III's :|

am happy this is coming out, hope it will be better than Reach, which was OK but didn't get me excited. i am looking forward to the story, and of course the MP will be nice as always. it's amazing that it's just a month away...what happened to the summer?